Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Joshua: "Give me $50 million I'll fight tomorrow." Whyte: "We can go December 22."

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by uppercut510 View Post
    see my last post #108, this is explained, if hearn said hes not going to entertain the $50mil because they aren't willing to give up home field advantage then there would not be a meeting or a contract drawn up correct. Im not sure what the big deal is. they turned down the money, hearn is a good business man and did whats best for his investment looking long term, its just that me as a fan wanted to see the fight ASAP but I understand. all this pride and ego that lead to these useless back n forths is getting old. Hearn admitted the money was there but didn't entertain it because they were not willing to fight outside the UK. Its okay brother, take a deep breath, its not the end of the world. But its good you at least responded most aj/ hearn die hards ignore it.
    Again, if Hearn never saw the money, then how is it there? I'm not an AJ or Hearn diehard, I'm just a realist and I know that the Wilder/Fury fight will not sell out and that Wilder is out of his mind for asking for 50/50. He can yell and scream all day but I'm not fooled. And a 50 million dollar email offer is laughable at best. Wilder doesn't have the money nor does his team. They wanted to use AJ's name to wave around and get funding for the fight. But AJ is not their fighter

Comment

• Originally posted by Tyistall View Post
      Again, if Hearn never saw the money, then how is it there? I'm not an AJ or Hearn diehard, I'm just a realist and I know that the Wilder/Fury fight will not sell out and that Wilder is out of his mind for asking for 50/50. He can yell and scream all day but I'm not fooled. And a 50 million dollar email offer is laughable at best. Wilder doesn't have the money nor does his team. They wanted to use AJ's name to wave around and get funding for the fight. But AJ is not their fighter
      so the article sent where hearn said the money was legit even though AJ was skeptical but hed rather take less money to stay in the uk as wilder would most likely want the fight in the US if his side offered the most money means absolutely nothing? Your mind is made up so its really no reasoning with you, hopefully the wilder fury fight sells out, hopefully all of the future boxing matches sell out no mater who it is, as its good for boxing... have a good day bro

Comment

so the article sent where hearn said the money was legit even though AJ was skeptical but hed rather take less money to stay in the uk as wilder would most likely want the fight in the US if his side offered the most money means absolutely nothing? Your mind is made up so its really no reasoning with you, hopefully the wilder fury fight sells out, hopefully all of the future boxing matches sell out no mater who it is, as its good for boxing... have a good day bro
        I can send you 30 articles where Hearn says the 50 million was phony, it doesn't matter. At the end of the day, Wilder and his team refused to meet about it so it never went anywhere. And someone with "reason" would know better than to take an email offer from a guy would doesn't make the money, as a serious offer hahaha. Have you been scammed by Nigerian email scammers? Because that's basically what the Wilder offer was in a nutshell.

Comment

I can send you 30 articles where Hearn says the 50 million was phony, it doesn't matter. At the end of the day, Wilder and his team refused to meet about it so it never went anywhere. And someone with "reason" would know better than to take an email offer from a guy would doesn't make the money, as a serious offer hahaha. Have you been scammed by Nigerian email scammers? Because that's basically what the Wilder offer was in a nutshell.
          Isn't AJ Nigerian?

Just saying...

Comment

I can send you 30 articles where Hearn says the 50 million was phony, it doesn't matter.
            Never mind 30. Show us just 2 or 3 articles where Hearn says the $50 million was not legit.

Comment

Originally posted by Tyistall View Post
              I can send you 20-45 contradictions from hearn that's nothing new.... but okay sir Hearn is blameless in this situation and everything promoters do should be backed and supported by fans, wilder did nothing to make the fight, and AJ is GOD... happy? I thought I made it clear I was done with the conversation. lets try again.

Comment

I can send you 20-45 contradictions from hearn that's nothing new.... but okay sir Hearn is blameless in this situation and everything promoters do should be backed and supported by fans, wilder did nothing to make the fight, and AJ is GOD... happy? I thought I made it clear I was done with the conversation. lets try again.
                No, no, no, you got it wrong. Eddie is God, and AJ is sorta like Jesus, the Savior of boxing

Comment

AJ and Hearn are not Gods, nor are they royalty, but to actually try and compare Hamon and Wilder to AJ and Hearn is laughable at this point. The PBC was supposed to be this big new thing in boxing and it sucked because none of the big names would fight each other on it. People stopped watching even though it was free hahaha. Wilder said he would fight the best and fight 4 or 5 times per year and he has fought almost all bums and he fights twice a year. Hearn has sent Wilder and his team at least 3 separate contracts and they have turned them all down. And you idiots still want to bring up this stupid 50 million dollar email as proof that Wilder wanted the fight hahahahahah. I still can't get over how he has you guys believing that.

Comment

AJ and Hearn are not Gods, nor are they royalty, but to actually try and compare Hamon and Wilder to AJ and Hearn is laughable at this point. The PBC was supposed to be this big new thing in boxing and it sucked because none of the big names would fight each other on it. People stopped watching even though it was free hahaha. Wilder said he would fight the best and fight 4 or 5 times per year and he has fought almost all bums and he fights twice a year. Hearn has sent Wilder and his team at least 3 separate contracts and they have turned them all down. And you idiots still want to bring up this stupid 50 million dollar email as proof that Wilder wanted the fight hahahahahah. I still can't get over how he has you guys believing that.
                    You're not getting off that easy. Show us 2 to 3 articles where Hearn says the $50 million is phony.

Comment

Working...
                    X