No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn: Joshua Only Wants Wilder Next - We're Now in Talks

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by EnglishOxide View Post
    'Wilder can't negotiate whilst he has a fight coming up doe. He focusing on Fury doe. Eddie a snake doe'.

Where are those ******s now?
    Just because Hearn said they're in negotiations to Talksport radio guys kissing his arse doesn't mean it's actually true.

Comment

Originally posted by Patsfan bri View Post
      I always believe AJ wasn’t afraid of wilder but Hearn clearly doesn’t want the fight . He even ended this article saying he hopes Fury wins . Why ? Anyway wilder will ko fury within 7 and I wouldn’t be surprised if does this even sooner. That is not based on fury only having 2 fights cause sugar Ray Leonard only had 1 fight in 3 year when he beat Hagler , it’s based on the fact that CW Steve Cunningham drooped fury hard with a right hand . I promise you he won’t get up if wilder lands a right hand like that.
      Haha, come on, the Cunningham reference is irrelevant. Anyone using that example is clueless. Any fighter can get dropped if they are wide open, square on and get caught flush with a huge shot. Fury will never get caught like that again.

Wilder got stopped as an amateur by a 5'11 Eastern European but that doesn't mean if he gets touched now he'll go down.

Comment

Originally posted by apollocreed View Post
        Just because Hearn said they're in negotiations to Talksport radio guys kissing his arse doesn't mean it's actually true.
        True, the issue I have is exactly that. You see both teams running to each other’s countries media and proclaiming things, and each day people go with it. I have seen the MMA guy with all Wilder exclusives and people run with it.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
          True, the issue I have is exactly that. You see both teams running to each other’s countries media and proclaiming things, and each day people go with it. I have seen the MMA guy with all Wilder exclusives and people run with it.

What does Hearn have to gain by saying that and it not even being true?

People ask for the latest and he gives it. We shouldn't just assume he's lying just because Wilders fanboys say so.

Wilders people haven't even disputed Hearns comments.

Comment

with the rematch clause Hearns and AJ are gonna have to wait.....woulda coulda shoulda

Comment

Every time I'm feeling too positive about the world all I need to do to remind me that the world is a dangerous sick place is come here.

Actual boxing knowledge Zero.
              Respect for all fighters pursuing a dangerous sport. Zero.
              Willingness to see poisonous venom. Infinite.

What is it about this site that has attracted so many sad twisted trolls? I thought most of them spent their time on the dark web watching kiddy **** and threatening Hillary. Apparently not. But why a boxing site? Because it was there?

Comment

Nobody can force Alabama fraud to fight! Nobody! War Beyonce!

Comment

Originally posted by EnglishOxide View Post
                  What does Hearn have to gain by saying that and it not even being true?

People ask for the latest and he gives it. We shouldn't just assume he's lying just because Wilders fanboys say so.

Wilders people haven't even disputed Hearns comments.
                  You shouldn't conversely assume he us telling the truth given that he has misled the fans before.

In this case, they are talking. Does that mean negotiating a percentage? Does that mean talking about endorsements? Nothing can be assumed.

Also, what does Hearn gain? He is a promoter, by making the statement he promotes the idea that he and his client really are trying to make a fight most fans want to see next April. That's his job to make AJ look good to the public. That's the gain. I'm not even calling him disingenuous in this case, just saying it benefits him and his client to say what he said.

Comment

Originally posted by lefthooklead View Post
                    Haha, come on, the Cunningham reference is irrelevant. Anyone using that example is clueless. Any fighter can get dropped if they are wide open, square on and get caught flush with a huge shot. Fury will never get caught like that again.

Wilder got stopped as an amateur by a 5'11 Eastern European but that doesn't mean if he gets touched now he'll go down.
                    So which heavyweight in the division can take a flush overhand right from Wilder, similar to the one Cunningham landed on Fury and not go down and likely to sleep?

Comment

Yeah just like you were going to fight Ortiz on dec 22, its hard to take anything hearn says serious these days

Comment

Working...
                      X