Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: James DeGale vs. Chris Eubank Jr. in Play For Dec. 8, London

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by robbyheartbaby View Post
    DeGale is shot, in his prime he destroys Eubank but now I see DeGale getting stopped middle to late rounds. Too many wars.
    pretty much this

Degale is there for the taking now for Eubank

Comment

Eubank needs to go back to Middleweight where all the big money fights are.
      I think he would be competitive against all the top guys at that weight.

Comment

Originally posted by coghaugen View Post
        Eubank will win this fight quite convincingly on points, far too busy and strong for James who won't keep him off. DeGale goes to the ropes too much, and Eubank is an animal when you allow him to come
        No he isn't an an 'animal'. What happened when Groves's shoulder went and Eubank had him in the corner? He still couldn't hurt him with his beloved uppercuts, and Groves was the one who landed a big uppercut and hurt Eubank with one arm. Eubank is ****.

Comment

Degale does sit on the ropes far too much IMO but...

If he is 100% fit he is at least 1 level above Eubank Jnr.

I still believe Degale has one more great performance left and his clear hatred of Eubank Jnr could bring the best out of him.

Comment

I'd like to see Eubank back at 160.

Eubank v Charlo/Jacobs/Andrade would be good.

Comment

I'd be concerned for Degale's health at this point. He is clearly suffering the effects of some heavy wars.

I honestly feel there was a time there where he was the very best 168er, but I fear for him now against a fast, aggressive volume puncher like Eubank, even if he is undersized. His defence was never fantastic but he's looked like a heavy bag in his recent fights.

Comment

Chunky still has the skills to out box Eubank but he's gonna shift a lot of punishment if Eubank can get behind a decent jab but let's hope degale whoops the arrogant bollox lol
                Last edited by Kcvtr81; 10-12-2018, 08:08 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by EnglishOxide View Post
                  Hopefully no more than £10.

I want to watch it as I'm a huge Eubank fan but anymore than £10 with no title on the line is a piss take.

I might stream it instead actually.

I'd pick Eubank all day long. DeGale doesn't have the power to fight Eubank off like Groves did.
                  I’d have favoured DeGale before, but hes finished so I think JR will prob take it on points. I just don’t think its a PPV fight, considering where they are/nothing really at stake.

JR also blows hot and cold on me, so would prefer Chunky to get the job done.

Comment

Working...
                  X