Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Manny Pacquiao Aligns Himself With Al Haymon, Eyes Big Fights

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post

word imo this would be great.... pacquiao on pbc.... imo they should have him on like fox or something a basic channel, promote it, promote those young guys and get those ratings/interest up for future fighters etc
    I think that makes the most sense. Let his first fight be on FOX, and have some good fights on the undercard. Then they can give us the sh***y rematch on PPV.

Comment

damm so pac is the one who's gonna save PBC? who woulda thought!

Comment

Originally posted by mcdonalds View Post
        I'm not a ortiz fan and im not cuban

Haha you dirty pathetic liar I remember you licking Ortiz balls in every thread just before he got knocked the fck out. Once your hero got owned you lie you not a fangirl for him, pathetic nuthugger with no dignity

Comment

Originally posted by Boksfan View Post
          Haha you dirty pathetic liar I remember you licking Ortiz balls in every thread just before he got knocked the fck out. Once your hero got owned you lie you not a fangirl for him, pathetic nuthugger with no dignity
          Why are you lying?

If you find one post of mine rooting for Ortiz over wilder, I will send you $200

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
            I think that makes the most sense. Let his first fight be on FOX, and have some good fights on the undercard. Then they can give us the sh***y rematch on PPV.
            Won't be possible unless the fight takes place in another country where Pacman will be receiving big money from say Australia like he did for Jeff Horn. That is the only way you are able to put him on FOX. If he fights Broner in Vegas, it has to be PPV. You aren't going to be able to put on a Pacman fight in the states that isn't on PPV, just isn't happening. Well, I guess you can, but Pacman will have to take a BIG pay cut from what he is used to of making. And considering he is only fighting for money at this point, good luck with that.

Comment

Why are you lying?

If you find one post of mine rooting for Ortiz over wilder, I will send you $200
              Bytch first you find a post of me rooting for Kovalev, you pathetic liar

Comment

Why are you lying?

I hope Ortiz knocks Wilder out!

paypal me @ i fukyomama@gmail.com

Comment

Sh.it there goes Mannys last remaining fans on here

I bet a couple just had brain aneurisms trying to put it together

Comment

Originally posted by R_Walken View Post
                    Sh.it there goes Mannys last remaining fans on here

I bet a couple just had brain aneurisms trying to put it together
                    look on the bright side, he'll gain new fans once over at PBC, the same fans who used to trash him

Comment

Originally posted by KTFOKING View Post
                      Won't be possible unless the fight takes place in another country where Pacman will be receiving big money from say Australia like he did for Jeff Horn. That is the only way you are able to put him on FOX. If he fights Broner in Vegas, it has to be PPV. You aren't going to be able to put on a Pacman fight in the states that isn't on PPV, just isn't happening. Well, I guess you can, but Pacman will have to take a BIG pay cut from what he is used to of making. And considering he is only fighting for money at this point, good luck with that.
                      Yup, I agree. I’m just being wistful.

Comment

Working...
                      X