Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Manny Pacquiao Aligns Himself With Al Haymon, Eyes Big Fights

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't wait for Roberts response

Comment

• Crawford lost even theretical chances.

Comment

• PAC is about 5 years too late. Should of listened to FLOYD long ago and he wouldn't have the issues he's having now. Better late than never though.

Comment

• Omggggggggggggggggggggggggg shocking. Let's go PBC!!!!!!

Comment

• Wait, how did he get away from that Vampire, Michael Konz?

Comment

• Now Broner has no excuses not to take this fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by Drew Bundini Br View Post
                PAC is about 5 years too late. Should of listened to FLOYD long ago and he wouldn't have the issues he's having now. Better late than never though.
                He would still have the same issues. He doesn’t save money. He just gives it away and spends it. He may have gave more away but would be in the same boat

Comment

• Originally posted by Jab jab boom View Post
                  he's an 8 division champ? ��
                  Twelve (12) major world titles in Eight (8) different weight divisions. Flyweight to Light Middleweight (Super Welterweight).

Comment

• Who really wanna see him v May again though?

Comment

• I'm really trying to understand why pacquiao is doing this he doesnt have to sign with haymon to fight mayweather and him knocking out broner in 4 rounds doenst do anything for his legacy.

Which i hope is not the case, maybe he will fight spence or Thurman

I dont get it

Comment

Working...
                      X