Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Andrade vs. Kautondokwa Now For Full WBO Title, Says Hearn

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Andrade is the poster child for an entitled African American fighter. Thinks he is entitled to big pay days without assuming any risk or initiative on his own, as well as thinking it's ok to fight him after bum .

Comment

Originally posted by Muz View Post
      Just like Crawford, Wilder and most protected African American fighters today
      lol terrible comparison. crawford has been undisputed and lineal

wilder is either #1 or 2 to most at HW and about to have a big fight

andrade has had multiple fights not go through

Comment

If he vacated, I suspect he did so for agreement with Hearn to face winner next fight. Vacating gives clarity to Andrade / Hearn. No suspension as Vada doesn't do that. Not broke WADA or UKAD rules though those rules will surely change. Ready to go in Feb.

Comment

Why yall blaming Boo Boo nobody told told BJS to get caught with drugs.

Comment

More Dangerous for Andrade taking on a Power Puncher on Short Notice and Andrade been down a couple of times

Comment

Originally posted by PotentialToast View Post
              If he vacated, I suspect he did so for agreement with Hearn to face winner next fight. Vacating gives clarity to Andrade / Hearn. No suspension as Vada doesn't do that. Not broke WADA or UKAD rules though those rules will surely change. Ready to go in Feb.
              https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/s...d.php?t=795136

World Boxing Organization President Francisco "Paco" Valcarcel has confirmed that Billy Joe Saunders is no longer the WBO middleweight world champion.

“BJ Saunders has voluntarily vacated the WBO Middleweight Title, and publicly apologized for his violation of the Massachusetts Athletic Commission's anti-doping regulations. Therefore, the clash between Demetrius Andrade and Walter Kautondonkwa scheduled for October 20th will now be for the vacant world crown," Valcarcel said.

“Also, I will recommend to the WBO Executive Committee that Saunders receives a six month suspension for his transgression”.

Comment

Originally posted by bigdunny1 View Post
                https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/s...d.php?t=795136

World Boxing Organization President Francisco "Paco" Valcarcel has confirmed that Billy Joe Saunders is no longer the WBO middleweight world champion.

“BJ Saunders has voluntarily vacated the WBO Middleweight Title, and publicly apologized for his violation of the Massachusetts Athletic Commission's anti-doping regulations. Therefore, the clash between Demetrius Andrade and Walter Kautondonkwa scheduled for October 20th will now be for the vacant world crown," Valcarcel said.

“Also, I will recommend to the WBO Executive Committee that Saunders receives a six month suspension for his transgression”.
                So he got stripped but they let him put on paper that he vacated....LMMFAO!!

Comment

Originally posted by Muz View Post
                  Just like Crawford, Wilder and most protected African American fighters today
                  Your racism is primitive.

Comment

Originally posted by j.razor View Post
                    So he got stripped but they let him put on paper that he vacated....LMMFAO!!
                    it's like trump putting out a invitation to the golden state warriors to come visit and celebrate their championship at the white house. Then after all the players say phuk you we don't want to be anywhere near you you are a disgrace then Trump after days of getting roasted puts out a statement that I am uninviting the Golden State Warriors you are not allowed to come visit and celebrate at the white house. Motherphuker you already knew and were told they weren't coming. Saunders already knew he was being stripped so said here I vacate before you can strip me like as if he had a choice LMAO

Comment

Andrade fight now a different style mix. Looking forward to BJS v Andrade more, but now it is fighter v boxer which ought to be good too.

Comment

Working...
                      X