Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Fury Fitter: I Had to Lose 110 Pounds Going Into Klitschko Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Adamsc151 View Post
    No more "uncastrated Wild Boar" in Fury's meals then, lol. At least it was a bit more inventive of an excuse than a "decongestant nasal spray" or "heart medicine - I'm older than I say" or "never realized Mexican meat was tainted - even though I'm born and bred Mexican in my late 20's".
    Let's have a laugh, can anybody remember any other ridiculous excuses from drugs cheats?
    Good one, they all have some excuses. Floyd "I'm dehydrated" Mayweather.

Comment

Originally posted by Sickmerch1990 View Post
      Ffs he's obsessed with his very lucky win over Klitschko Joshua knocked a game wladimir out not the timid frozen fighter he bored us to death with and you don't hear aj going on about it. Just shows you he's a fraud I really believe he will flap it come fight week and pull out like his little boyfriend Billie joe
      Very Lucky win over Klitschko? 9/3 on 2 card 8/4 the other. Fury feinted Wlad out of his shoes all night. Josh went life and death with Klit. Fury will do the same with Wilder, you will see.

Comment

Originally posted by MisanthropicNY View Post
        Didn't realize the Wlad fight was canceled because Fury was caught taking PEDs...

I'm pretty sure the fight went as planned
        There was a planned rematch....

Comment

Originally posted by Tyistall View Post
          He lost the weight against Klitschko because of the steroids, let's not forget that. He has done a good job of making it seem like he was crazy and an alcoholic but the fact of the matter is, he did steroids and got caught. That's a fact.
          He was tested for the Klitschko fight and was clean.

His failed test come from before the Hammer fight, but it took more than a year for UKAD to do anything about it.

He was 100% clean for all the tests leading up to the Klitschko fight though.

Comment

Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
            There was a planned rematch....
            The poster I responded to commented as if Fury cheated the first fight. And I said he never caught with anything the first fight.

Comment

Originally posted by SteveM View Post
              This is not a gentle sport - look in the Foreign Service or The State Department if you want to find ambassadors.

Who wants to be an ambassador anyway? Golovkin and Shaun Porter are supposedly nice guys but they get shit on all the same and maybe more so than regualr street guys.
              Klitschko, AJ, even Danny Jacobs - they are inspiring. Fury is what you don't want to be.

And what does "get shlt on all the same" mean is a mystery to me.

Comment

Originally posted by MisanthropicNY View Post
                Didn't realize the Wlad fight was canceled because Fury was caught taking PEDs...

I'm pretty sure the fight went as planned
                if it had, the PEDs would've made Wlad fight cautiously though

Comment

He put on and lost over a hundred pounds in 9 months? Sure...

Comment

Fury is taking a dive for A PBC cashout. Instead of working his way back to fight the legit champion Joshua, who fury knows he can't beat, he decided to get that cash out and who better than to arrange a dive than PBC, the gold standard for fake showcase fights.

Comment

Originally posted by Muz View Post
                      Fury is taking a dive for A PBC cashout. Instead of working his way back to fight the legit champion Joshua, who fury knows he can't beat, he decided to get that cash out and who better than to arrange a dive than PBC, the gold standard for fake showcase fights.
                      That’s my worry with this fight, Fury’s going to talk a good game during the build up, then lay down in a couple of rounds, spout a load of excuses and wander off with his suitcase of cash never to box again.

Fingers crossed I’m wrong.

Comment

Working...
                      X