Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arum: If They Don't Want To Discuss Crawford-Spence - Just F*** Off

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BennyBlanco View Post
    Has Bob called Showtime or Haymon or Espinoza? Has he done anything other than run his mouth in the press?

That's not how deals are made. If you want to make a deal, you call the other side. Has Bob done that? Of course not...because he has no intention of making the fight.

He just needs to convince Crawford that he's trying to make the fight so Bud doesn't realize how dumb it was to re-sign with a promoter who can't get him the big fights.
    We don't know if he has tried contacting them or not. What we do know is that he reached out to Mikey's team for a fight against Loma. We also know that Arum and Crawford are the only ones speaking and that Spence and Al's side is completely silent.

Comment

Is Spence avoiding Crawford?
      Is this another Wilder case where one side don't want a meeting?
      Man, this sport is f*kd.

Comment

Originally posted by j.razor View Post
        "Al doesn't like to take fights where the other guy has a chance. So I'm willing and Terence is willing to do that fight next." - bob arum

That's A*s backwards cuz its BOB that does that.^

"All I can tell is what I'm doing and I want to make the best fights for my fighters and I'm willing to sit down and discuss it. There are other fighters and so forth, we can do trades, You know, 'your fighter can be on my platform, my fighter can be on your platform.' But if you don't want to sit down and talk about it - just f*** off." - bob arum

I bet he would want to be the one that gets this one on HIS platform & do all the weak ones on Al's platform. bob THINKS he's slick!

You guys moan like *****es just make the fight on both platforms if it's possible wasn't it Errol Spence that was saying it won't happen 1st?

Comment

Originally posted by j.razor View Post
          "Al doesn't like to take fights where the other guy has a chance. So I'm willing and Terence is willing to do that fight next." - bob arum

That's A*s backwards cuz its BOB that does that.^

"All I can tell is what I'm doing and I want to make the best fights for my fighters and I'm willing to sit down and discuss it. There are other fighters and so forth, we can do trades, You know, 'your fighter can be on my platform, my fighter can be on your platform.' But if you don't want to sit down and talk about it - just f*** off." - bob arum

I bet he would want to be the one that gets this one on HIS platform & do all the weak ones on Al's platform. bob THINKS he's slick!

All the evidence points to Terrance Crawford wanting the fight and Bob likely being pressured into it. Al Haymon said nothing and Spence, during Porter's post fight conference told the world every reason why he should not need to fight Terrance Crawford. None of this is my point of view, it's easily verifiable recorded fact, it's a matter of record.

If I'm missing something please enlighten me because I'm always open to debate as long as it's honest.

But if all you can do is respond with silly nonsense don't bother, I don't have the time or energy to address BS!
          Last edited by factsarenice; 10-11-2018, 06:48 PM.

Comment

[QUOTE=Bronx23;19184884]Lets not pretend that Al doesn't call the shots over there. Anyone fighting under that PBC banner is promoted and works for Al Haymon. You'd be a fool to believe these guys are calling their own shots and Al's "just advising". He does everything a promoter does without the official title because legally he cant be an advisor and a promoter. He found a loophole and capitalized off of it.[/

Excuses are like *******s and elbows! All guys he manage have promoters, promote themselves or work with promoters to make fights. Al isn't a promoter stop it!

Comment

Wasn't it bob who said a while back that once Spence or Thurman unifies then he'll attempt to make a fight with crawford. He wasn't gonna put Crawford against any Haymon 147lbers unless it was for all the belts. I know bud ain't shook and neither is Spence but history tells me bob will be the road block ad always

Comment

Originally posted by Bud Crawford#1 View Post
                Why would Bud want to waste his time fighting garbage like Danny Garcia, Shaun Porter etc? If only to make E.Z money which that would be
                Because he fought Diaz, Molina, Indongo, Jeff Horn, and now Benavidez!

Comment

Originally posted by PoserExposer View Post
                  If Mayweather-Pacquiao could be made, so can this one. I ain’t mad at the Bobfather for trying. Crawford has the skills to ruin anyone else’s record at 147, the networks know this.
                  And they know this, mannnnnnnn!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Half the problem is with the casuals if they see a fighter lose their 0 then their not worth watching no more.
                    It's called the Floyd phenomenon.

Comment

Fck Bob Arum & all his cherrypicking fighters. Those clowns all know damn well no top fighter wants to face wbo trinket holdng hypejobs on espn,esp. not with the sht deals Arum offers non bums to fight his "stars"

Comment

Working...
                      X