Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anybody give Crawford a shot at Mayweather?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lolpz View Post
    Ok. Who at 147 atm would go into a fight against Mayweather as a betting favorite (in Vegas), other then maybe Errol Spence Jr?
    Crawford and Spence would likely be the close to Evs. But the odds don’t mean *****. Floyd was only 8/11 to stop McGregor when it should’ve been 1/10, hence why I laid so much on Floyd TKO/KO that night.
    Regardless of odds Floyd has no business competing with guys like Crawford and Spence anymore. He’s financially secure, his legacy is secured, STAY RETIRED! And stop craving attention

Comment

You guys still give Crawford a chance, huh?

Comment

Crawford was barely outboxing Benevidez Jr

No way he outboxes even this version of Floyd

Comment

Originally posted by Chollo Vista View Post
          You guys still give Crawford a chance, huh?
          Yes. Floyd is an old man. Accept it and move on. In his prime, Floyd would've definitely beat him. I've seen enough samples from this fight against Jose and the Lundy fight to see how it would've played out. It would've been a chess match, but Floyd would've beat him.

Comment

Originally posted by Carpe Diem View Post
            Yes. Floyd is an old man. Accept it and move on. In his prime, Floyd would've definitely beat him. I've seen enough samples from this fight against Jose and the Lundy fight to see how it would've played out. It would've been a chess match, but Floyd would've beat him.
            Check my stats at breaking down fights

Crawford can't beat him, even at 41

Only fight I've been wrong on is saying GGG would beat Canelo in the 1st fight
            Last edited by Chollo Vista; 10-14-2018, 12:35 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
              JMM and Pac stans. Everyone knows JMM and Pacquiao cheated. Don't be trying to drag Mayweather down to their standards.

What are you talking about? Floyd actually used an ILLEGAL BANNED IV!!!

If everyone knows, what did Manny use to cheat?

So please don't drag Manny down to Floyd's level!!!!

BUT

I get it.

You outgrew your outfit but Halloween is upon us and so you had to try that, now tight, outfit 1 more time but it went on too tight and you were not getting enough air to your noggin!!! So you blurted whatever you just said! No problem!

Comment

Working...
              X