Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather: Khabib Was Very Unprofessional, Fine Will Be Huge

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

why is everyone mad at khabib for acting like conor??

what mcgregor did by smashing the bus window was a lot worst than what khabib did.

Comment

Originally posted by Koba-Grozny View Post
      Very much my take on the thing... did Conor and crew deserve to be on the recieving end of some impromptu Dagestani justice? Absolutely. All involved were trained fighters and no weapons were involved. But Khabib shouldn't have gone after it with innocent bystanders present and should be punished accordingly.
      If you watch other angles of video that was shot, they held Conor back from jumping into the melee. I can only imagine what would've happened.

Dana White and UFC let Conor say crazy stuff and did nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by .WesternChamp. View Post

what mcgregor did by smashing the bus window was a lot worst than what khabib did.
        Not only do I 100% agree with this but IMO even worse than the bus was Conor implying his manager was part of 9/11.

Comment

FLOYD is pissed that he can't beat down CONNOR a second time for another 300mil. Lol

Comment

what are they gonna do with the fines? donate to charities?

Comment

i wouldn't be surprised if everybody gets off without having to pay fines

Comment

Originally posted by .WesternChamp. View Post

What Conor did was behind doors. Was it wrong? Yes. It wasn't worse than what Khabib did. He got arrested, the court system dealt with him whether it was a fair punishment or not. He had to pay restitution to whoever he injured. Why didn't Khabib get off the bus?

Now what Khabib did was in front of millions of people to see. He jumped out of the octagon and put paying fans in danger of getting hurt. To top it off his friends who have no business in the octagon, jump in there and attack Conor. Why? Because his feelings got hurt because Conor insulted him? If he can't stand the trash talk no matter how harsh it is, then he shouldn't be fighting.

I can't even stand Conor and was rooting for Khabib to smash him. But his actions after he won changed how I feel about the guy. Especially with his lame excuse after the fact and gloats that Putin called him.

Comment

This scumbag Floyd should be the last person to judge others.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                    If you watch other angles of video that was shot, they held Conor back from jumping into the melee. I can only imagine what would've happened.

Dana White and UFC let Conor say crazy stuff and did nothing.
                    What's the big deal with saying crazy stuff. Fighters have been talking like Conor for years. They will continue to talk like him to their opponents in build up to fights. If fighters get their feelings hurt because someone is insulting him then they shouldn't be fighting.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                      Not only do I 100% agree with this but IMO even worse than the bus was Conor implying his manager was part of 9/11.
                      He also jumped the cage in a Bellator event and slapped a ref and nothing happened.

I have no problem with trash talk but when you say before the fight that this will never be over even after they fight and threaten his family and say his team better to watch where they sleep. i have no problem with what he did.

Comment

Working...
                      X