Collapse
No announcement yet.

DAZN is better than ESPN plus

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yall some broke mfers if you out on the internet slamming a 5 - 10 dollar a month app that puts on boxing matches frequently. hbo is as much as 20 a month and hardly put on fights before they pulled out of boxing.

broke ass mfers

Comment

Never got an app for sports, im getting the DAZN one today to check it out tand see the Fedor fight in Bellator this week . Will probably keep subscription for 10 bucks, plus of course the boxing content which seems more than fair .

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
        I really got zero interest in watching boxing on a tiny or smaller screen so I haven't even downloaded the app to attempt it. I mean I've done it before when I had no other option & was bored in a waiting room or something like that, but its not close to being my preferred viewing format & I have zero desire to watch most fights on my phone or a tablet.

Maybe I need to clean up my computer, but to me its not a good sign that I can watch an illegal stream & its crystal clear & smooth & I'm watching a pay service stream & its cloudy &/or slow & buffering. I mean wtf how is that making any sense.
        I use a Chrome Cast, but I've seen other people use their XBox, an HDMI cable, and a whole host of other tools that they already use to watch Netflix on their TV.

Comment

Originally posted by REDEEMER View Post
          Never got an app for sports, im getting the DAZN one today to check it out tand see the Fedor fight in Bellator this week . Will probably keep subscription for 10 bucks, plus of course the boxing content which seems more than fair .
          The Bellator card on DAZN a couple weeks ago was the first one I've seen, and I have to say that now I'm a fan! They even hired that Mauro Ranallo guy.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
            yall some broke mfers if you out on the internet slamming a 5 - 10 dollar a month app that puts on boxing matches frequently. hbo is as much as 20 a month and hardly put on fights before they pulled out of boxing.

broke ass mfers
            Well if you go to the candy store with one dollar and then see three other candy bars where you weren't intent or planning to spend a certain amount ,you leave the candy store with nothing . Things add up little joey soon has to curve his allowance if he wants more candy. My advice for them is to get a side job like mowing lawns or raking leaves for more boxing for the broke ass mofos.

Comment

I really got zero interest in watching boxing on a tiny or smaller screen so I haven't even downloaded the app to attempt it. I mean I've done it before when I had no other option & was bored in a waiting room or something like that, but its not close to being my preferred viewing format & I have zero desire to watch most fights on my phone or a tablet.

Maybe I need to clean up my computer, but to me its not a good sign that I can watch an illegal stream & its crystal clear & smooth & I'm watching a pay service stream & its cloudy &/or slow & buffering. I mean wtf how is that making any sense.
              This is 2018. Apps such as; Dazn/ESPN+/Netflix/Prime Video/YouTube are all available on TV's.

Comment

Originally posted by rolshans View Post
                The Bellator card on DAZN a couple weeks ago was the first one I've seen, and I have to say that now I'm a fan! They even hired that Mauro Ranallo guy.
                I missed that one I haven't seen Bellator in some time. Im more used to the sherdog forums but they really didn't know much about boxing and the conversations were limited. Boxing is what I want to get back into because of the heavyweight division has grown so much since the Joshua rise, now theres dozens of exciting fighters there.

Comment

I was gonna keep it, but I can't watch nothing live without buffering & pausing bs happening all the time.

Illegal streams>Legal streams.
                  Bro nothing to do with the stream I don't think, they are all reliable. I think that has more to do with your equipment, internet, etc.

I don't **** with illegal streams, the possibility to get viruses malware isn't worth the trouble.

Comment

Not a fan of DAZN but the quality is very good. Hell, its product is better than regular ESPN

Still doesn't come into Showtime's stratosphere yet

Comment

no...you need a dedicated streaming device (chromecast or Fire TV stick) hooked up to your tv

only time I watch stuff on my phone is when I'm not home and I feel like I GOTTA SEE IT RIGHT THEN AND THERE

LOL the homie eff pandas with the 2012-era complaint

Comment

Working...
                      X