No announcement yet.

Eubank Interview - Men's Mental Health Awareness Week

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eubank Interview - Men's Mental Health Awareness Week

Thinks he beat Groves, would 'expose' Degale (same thing he said he'd do to Groves) etc, etc...His best win is Spike O'Sullivan FFS.

I would gladly donate some cash to help get Eubank institutionalized.

Comment

Originally posted by Vegemil View Post
      I would gladly donate some cash to help get Eubank institutionalized.
      I used to think he was just self promoting himself under his fathers direction, but seriously - he seems to learnt nothing from the schooling Groves gave him.

Comment

He looked like an amateur vs Groves.

Comment

He's completely deluded but u can't really blame him, he never had a chance of turning out any other way with Eubank Sr as his dad

Comment

Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
            He's completely deluded but u can't really blame him, he never had a chance of turning out any other way with Eubank Sr as his dad
            Having watched "at home with the Eubanks" i can attest to this truth. Poor guy never knew what normal was. Seb seems abit more down to earth, think he managed to fly under the radar.

Comment

Originally posted by Mindgames View Post
              Having watched "at home with the Eubanks" i can attest to this truth. Poor guy never knew what normal was. Seb seems abit more down to earth, think he managed to fly under the radar.
              Yes, but I honestly thought he may have reflected on the lesson Groves gave him and actually recognize his limitations at the highest level but he appears to actually ignore any advice or feedback and live in a constant state of denial.

Comment

What is the definition of insanity?

Doing the same thing expecting a different result.

Einstein said that.

Comment

Originally posted by alexguiness View Post
                  Yes, but I honestly thought he may have reflected on the lesson Groves gave him and actually recognize his limitations at the highest level but he appears to actually ignore any advice or feedback and live in a constant state of denial.
                  I think hes a genuine Narcissistic personality disorder, i knew when he posted footage of him knocking out an amatuer novice, boasting about it, that there was something seriously wrong with him. He does genuinely think he beat Groves.

Comment

Originally posted by alexguiness View Post
                    What is the definition of insanity?

Doing the same thing expecting a different result.

Einstein said that.
                    i bet u read that on the internet lmao

Comment

Working...
                    X