Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Brook Mocks Khan: Please Don't Rehydrate & Hurt Me, Mr. Brook

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Biatch move from Khan lol

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
      does Khan literally just make up his own reality?
      Did you have a problem when Floyd-Marquez was set at 144lbs but Floyd came in at 146lbs anyway. Or when Floyd drained Clenelo to 152? I doubt it. Brooks being doing the 10lb rehydration clause for multiple fights when he was the IBF champion, its nothing new to him. It should be easy with the help of his dodgy nutritionist and bodybuilding steroid trainer he can make it easily, just the odd nasal spray or two should help him get there.

Comment

Originally posted by TheBigLug View Post
        Brook has been a welterweight his whole career basically, barring a couple of fights. so why not just make it a normal welterweight fight? Khan has fought above 147 too..

why does Khan need a rehydration clause v a career welterweight for a welterweight fight?
        Brook said he would fight. Khan with one arm and one leg

Time to take the fight

10lbs is not a big deal.

He can use oxifrine to cut like his disgraced stablemate Billy Joe

Comment

Khan at least realises he is no catch weight king (lol) .
          Brook needs to get the best nutritionist in the game in.Take the fight and batter this halfwit as he's used to being battered or let him have his only other option a Sammy Vargas rematch!

Comment

Originally posted by talz View Post
            Did you have a problem when Floyd-Marquez was set at 144lbs but Floyd came in at 146lbs anyway. Or when Floyd drained Clenelo to 152? I doubt it. Brooks being doing the 10lb rehydration clause for multiple fights when he was the IBF champion, its nothing new to him. It should be easy with the help of his dodgy nutritionist and bodybuilding steroid trainer he can make it easily, just the odd nasal spray or two should help him get there.
            ------------------------------------------------

Let's get one thing correct first - when Canelo beat Kermit Cintron in 2011 he is the one that called out Floyd and then offered to drop to 150 and when he knew he couldn't make 150 he asked for 152 and Floyd agreed. Those are FACTS and you can check it out in the link below.

As for Marquez, let me ask you this - was there EVER a chance in hell that Marquez was going to beat Floyd at 144 or 146 or any weight?
            Marquez himself said the outcome would be no different if they fought at 146 because Floyd was just too fast and too good for him. Would you like a link that factual statement?

https://www.boxingscene.com/saul-alv...ther-jr--46563

Comment

Yes, complete b*tch move by Khon.

If the limit is 147 then that's the weight Brook needs to be at weigh in and that's all.

It's nothing more than a regional title fight in any case!

Comment

none of what you posted has anything to do with my post "DOES KHAN JUST MAKE UP HIS OWN REALITY"???? Brook seems to not even know where this rehydration clause came from

Comment

typical khan...

Comment

this isn't a ibf title fight or a
                    catch weight fight.

khan is scared to death and it shows. brook is the only welterweight that has to have a weight clause for khan

Comment

Khan has been the biggest joke in boxing since 2011 and the whole "hatman" controversy after the peterson fight. The guy is genuinly ******ed

Comment

Working...
                      X