Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Luis Ortiz vs Dillian Whyte Signed, Sealed And Delivered - Announcement Coming Soon

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Luis Ortiz vs Dillian Whyte Signed, Sealed And Delivered - Announcement Coming Soon

From a good source I’ve heard this fight will be announced this week for Dec 22 at O2 arena. Hats off to Whyte he is a true warrior!! This is a awesome fight, Watch this space for announcement soon!!

That’s great if true. Especially for Ortiz, going from undercard on the third fight to headlining his own PPV card.

Comment

Just in case this does actually occur I want to reserve this spot

Comment

Props to Shyte if true but he's getting folded up like a lawn chair

Comment

I hope its true, but do we just not ask for sources anymore?

Comment

Whyte going to beat Ortiz easier than Wilder did. We're going to see cries of Ortiz is now shot but wasn't against Wilder all over the board when it happens.

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
              I hope its true, but do we just not ask for sources anymore?
              The source is good.. It's a still a rumour, but official announcement will come sometime this week. I hope it’s true.. Guess we’ll find out soon.

Comment

I just went into the future and took this picture of Whyte December 23rd.

Jokes aside, I think both fighters get beat up in this fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Vinnykin View Post
                  I just went into the future and took this picture of Whyte December 23rd.

Jokes aside, I think both fighters get beat up in this fight.
                  I’ve got Ortiz, but because he’s a much smarter fighter. Both are strong, but Ortiz is a big strong counter puncher and Whyte likes to go wild and get off balance

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
                    I’ve got Ortiz, but because he’s a much smarter fighter. Both are strong, but Ortiz is a big strong counter puncher and Whyte likes to go wild and get off balance
                    I don't think Ortiz can keep up the pace for 12 rounds like Whyte can, this is a young mans sport and Whyte is getting better and fitter every fight....

I see Ortiz winning the first half of the fight, but if Whyte can survive he can stop Ortiz late.... the same prediction I had for the Wilder fight pretty much. Blueprint is there now, take him deep , survive then finish him. Who knows how much Ortiz has declined since the Wilder fight?

Comment

Working...
                    X