Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Luis Ortiz vs Dillian Whyte Signed, Sealed And Delivered - Announcement Coming Soon

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

beetlejuice would rather get KO'd by OAP ortiz than lose again to del boy

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
      If the fight actually does get made let's do a points wager. I think Ortiz schools Whyte
      I will do a big one with you

Comment

Whyte's stamina issues were glaring against Parker, the guy was exhausted by round 6 and a dead fish by round 10.

I had Parker winning that fight FFS.

Comment

Originally posted by NahMean View Post
          From a good source I’ve heard this fight will be announced this week for Dec 22 at O2 arena. Hats off to Whyte he is a true warrior!! This is a awesome fight, Watch this space for announcement soon!!
          If Whyte wins he needs to be fast tracked a title shot with Wilder or Joshua ASAP.

Comment

If this really happens then I hope Whyte finally gets some respect around here

Comment

Originally posted by BodiesInFlight View Post
              Its already been said in this very thread

I wasn't saying it's an excuse. Every fighter drops a bit after an L. It might be 5% it might be 1% could just be mentally. He had never been dropped, and he was just knocked ******ed. Ego takes time to recover from too.

He is by no means shot though.

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
                I wasn't saying it's an excuse. Every fighter drops a bit after an L. It might be 5% it might be 1% could just be mentally. He had never been dropped, and he was just knocked ******ed. Ego takes time to recover from too.

I get all that, I just found it amusing and it did seem like you was getting in a fail safe if Ortiz was to lose. I know you're pretty active in the WIlder AJ beef.

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post

But Whyte was also slept by AJ and now he's better than ever. If every fighter drops a lil bit after a L then both these guys were stopped previously so they’re both on the same wavelength. Let’s just not be hypocrites, Ortiz just yesterday was being called the boogeyman.. When he called Whyte out for the 1st on Wilder’s under card, people said Whyte would duck. Wilder to this date says Ortiz is the best heavyweight on the planet after himself, he said Ortiz will beat AJ and regards Ortiz his best win even if he beats Fury. But now all a sudden Ortiz has dipped lol this sh!!!!t is funny.

Comment

Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
                    Whyte beats Ortiz and I can't wait to see it . Let me guess 'Ortiz was never the same doe!!!!!!'
                    And if Ortiz beats Whyte?

Comment

I can just imagine Dillian's face when Eddie breaks the news to him

Comment

Working...
                      X