Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BJ Saunders 2nd Drug Sample Tested Clean, We Have A Fight! SAUNDERS vs ANDRADE!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BJ Saunders 2nd Drug Sample Tested Clean, We Have A Fight! SAUNDERS vs ANDRADE!

This is good news!!! This is a really good fight and BJ might be up there with the likes of Broner for his childish out of ring antics but he's no cheat and has bags of talent!

Last edited by NahMean; 10-09-2018, 04:16 AM.

Nice, just need to wait on the commission now. Don't want to get my hopes up just yet.

Comment

If true... Very very good news for fans.

Inb4 cheating Brits, UKAD. PED gypsy etc etc

Comment

How does the second sample come back positive though? BJS admitted to using it...so I’m a little confused lol

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
          How does the second sample come back positive though? BJS admitted to using it...so I’m a little confused lol
          Probably such a small amount in his body that by the second test it had cleared his system.

Isn't it apparently something that has a very short span in the body? It's effects are very short in length I can only imagine it's time for detection may be similar

Comment

The half life of the drug is a few hours I think. It was probably flushed out in the first sample and undetectable in the second. Likely a small dose was taken on the day of the test..... maybe a nasal spray? lol

Comment

I thought I heard the half life of this product is short. Hence if he was using it as a performance enhancing product he'd have been using it daily that far out still. So basically his story checks out. He was likely just using this product for its original intent. Or thats what I recall from what I previously heard or is my take on this news. Anyone feel free to correct me if they better recall or know whats up with this specific banned substance.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                I thought I heard the half life of this product is short. Hence if he was using it as a performance enhancing product he'd have been using it daily that far out still. So basically his story checks out. He was likely just using this product for its original intent. Or thats what I recall from what I previously heard or is my take on this news. Anyone feel free to correct me if they better recall or know whats up with this specific banned substance.
                Yea that’s what I read also. That’s the reason it’s only banned out of competition (Day of fight or 24 hours before) that’s because if it was taken more than 24 hours before the fight, it is already out of system and has no effect.
                Last edited by NahMean; 10-09-2018, 05:23 AM.

Comment

I thought they take both A and B sample at the exact same time?

Comment

Originally posted by Vinnykin View Post
                    Nice, just need to wait on the commission now. Don't want to get my hopes up just yet.
                    The Massachusetts State Athletic Commission have been presented with this clean sample.. They will make their decision later on today.

Comment

Working...
                    X