Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder-Fury Winner Gets Breazeale - Unless Joshua Deal Made

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by THEFRESHBRAWLER View Post
    Only in the U.K. can Chisora and a inactive drug cheat Lucas Brown be considered fighters worth mentioning. It’s obvious the bar is set low over there. Whyte pulled out of two title eliminators he lost his shot, end of story. You Hearn idiot swore up and down Wilder would fight Breazele instead of Fury now you’re moving the goal posts
    Molina must mean a lot to you clowns

Easy on the drug cheat ... wilders best win is against a 50 year old drug cheat and his next fight is against a drug cheat out of rehab

Whyte deserves the shot over breezele end of . If you think different your a pbc dafty

Comment

Originally posted by sportbuddha View Post
      LOL, just as I said last week. Brezeale stepped aside for Wilder to fight Fury,
      I’m guessing he wasn’t going to allow that to happen for an AJ match up, this has always been his next fight and it’s precisely why we aren’t seeing Wilder vs AJ.
      Brezeale is the Pbc shield Haymon is using to keep Wilder safe from opponents he will lose against. Pbc definitely know AJ & Whyte beat Wilder, as does Povetkin, Ruiz & Pulev.

We know the USA protects its fighters, there isn't any legit African American fighters these days. The mindset just isn't there with the heart like back in the day. Today's obama generation is made of weak people just out to hustle.

Comment

Originally posted by Straightener View Post

Easy on the drug cheat ... wilders best win is against a 50 year old drug cheat and his next fight is against a drug cheat out of rehab

Whyte deserves the shot over breezele end of . If you think different your a pbc dafty
        That's exactly it. The sheer nonsense of Pbc protection literally makes the WBC its accomplice in keeping cowards like Wilder and Stevenson safe all these years. Coincidence? I think not.

Comment

Originally posted by Straightener View Post

Who said anything about Molina nerd? And Joshua biggest win was against at 40 year old retired boxer who had been out the ring for 2years and coming off a loss. Lmao. Whyte is irrelevant he deserves nothing. He pulled out against Pulev and Ortiz like a coward so now he has to get in the back of the line. Whyte is a drug cheater also, Wilder shouldn’t waste his time with drug cheats anymore. Seem like the U.K. Heavyweight scene is full of cheaters. If you think otherwise you’re a U.K. dafty. What are you talking about? Did you forget that Joshua last fight was against a a two time midget drug cheat and his next fight is against another drug cheat Dillian Whyte lol I think you need to be easy son!

No1 likes Hearn or his cheating Flunkies lol at “bullśhít artist”. That’s pretty much how the entire boxing world sees them besides his U.K. flunkies

Comment

Originally posted by Laligalaliga View Post
            Stop acting like a kid and bring up your so called bogeyman Ortiz the bum slayer Dec 22. Let's settle this once and for all.

Whyte is going to expose him as the over hyped wilder leftover that he is and a gate keeper.

Dec 22 is the date.
            Haymon will never allow Wilders best win to get exposed for the 2nd rate fighter he truly is, when all the Pbc African Americans think Ortiz is some kind of monster.

Comment

Originally posted by Muz View Post
              Brezeale is the Pbc shield Haymon is using to keep Wilder safe from opponents he will lose against. Pbc definitely know AJ & Whyte beat Wilder, as does Povetkin, Ruiz & Pulev.

We know the USA protects its fighters, there isn't any legit African American fighters these days. The mindset just isn't there with the heart like back in the day. Today's obama generation is made of weak people just out to hustle.
              Didn’t Whyte pull out of a fight with Pulev and Ortiz lmaooooo coward Hearn flunkies. Anthony Joshua is Nigerian so what legit champions do you White Europeans have over there in the U.K. Didn’t Pulev team call Hearn and his groupie bull**** artist? The only legit white fighters are from Russia. Fury, Saunders are both cheaters. Povetkin was so scared of getting ktfo in front of his home country that he had to cheat.

“Today's obama generation is made of weak people just out to hustle.”

^^This didn’t even make sense you inbred rotten mouth Brit lmao.

Comment

Originally posted by Muz View Post
                That's exactly it. The sheer nonsense of Pbc protection literally makes the WBC its accomplice in keeping cowards like Wilder and Stevenson safe all these years. Coincidence? I think not.
                You call them cowards but both of them would break your jaw and have you running to the police. Keep Stevenson safe? They ordered the fight between Kovalev and him. You must forgot about this.

Those European cowards knew what Stevenson was going to do to the quitter Kovalev that’s why they didn’t show up. Had a chance to fight Adonis twice but his behind HBO.
                She showed all that loyalty to HBO and they kicked her and her irrelevant fighter to the curve lmao while Stevenson still out here making noise.
                Adonis already almost killed one of your highly rated European bums Bellew.
                Last edited by THEFRESHBRAWLER; 10-09-2018, 11:58 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Laligalaliga View Post
                  Stop acting like a kid and bring up your so called bogeyman Ortiz the bum slayer Dec 22. Let's settle this once and for all.

Whyte is going to expose him as the over hyped wilder leftover that he is and a gate keeper.

Dec 22 is the date.

After much thought and consideration I accept your challenge. If you won’t come down to USA then I’ll step off the Wilder-Fury card and fly over to the UK and fight you in your own backyard,” Ortiz told BoxingScene.com in an interview translated from Spanish.
                  “Done deal. Enough talking that rubbish you speak. Send over the contract and I’m there. Now you’ve got yourself a real problem son. So now what are you gonna do?”

Looks like he’s going to get his wishes. This just proves how much of a coward Whyte is. He turned down two fights with Ortiz and keeps moving the goal posts every time the fight is ready to be made. Guarantee he pulls out this fight also.

Comment

Wilder
                    Boxing
                    Corruption

Comment

Originally posted by THEFRESHBRAWLER View Post
                      After much thought and consideration I accept your challenge. If you won’t come down to USA then I’ll step off the Wilder-Fury card and fly over to the UK and fight you in your own backyard,” Ortiz told BoxingScene.com in an interview translated from Spanish.
                      “Done deal. Enough talking that rubbish you speak. Send over the contract and I’m there. Now you’ve got yourself a real problem son. So now what are you gonna do?”

Looks like he’s going to get his wishes. This just proves how much of a coward Whyte is. He turned down two fights with Ortiz and keeps moving the goal posts every time the fight is ready to be made. Guarantee he pulls out this fight also.

Ortiz speaking through an interpreter or is this another Pbc publicist? Because Ortiz needs to apply for a license in the U.K. And I doubt Haymon going to expose that bum getting him beat, then having his boy Wilder again exposed.

Haymon has controlled his great black heavyweight hype job Wilder perfectly for 5 years, keeping him safe from any threats, and projecting Wilders own ducking onto others.

The easiest people to manipulate are you, who buy into the propaganda. That is why the rap music industry and boxing are ripe for Haymon to exploit. He knows the hearts and minds of inner city black America.

Comment

Working...
                      X