Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WOW! Mcgregor vs Khabib PPV sales did over 2 million!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by KTFOKING View Post
    It was one sided no doubt, but the 3rd round was the only competitive round and the only round McGregor had any success in.
    If Conor won the third it was just barely as he was taking plenty of punishment on the feet and was against the cage for at least a solid minute. He had nothing really..

Comment

• Originally posted by Raggamuffin View Post
      He never landed his punch. It was a wrestling match. He just wore Conor out. He caught Conor once and quickly started wrestling again. That’s rematchable lol...
      It was a total destruction. The Conor who showed up for that fight would lose every time to the Khabib who showed up.

It would only be rematchable if Conor fought someone before and proved something. The only reason this fight might be made again is because of the post fight controversy, because nothing that happened in the ring warranted a rematch.

Comment

• Originally posted by BWC View Post
        If Conor won the third it was just barely as he was taking plenty of punishment on the feet and was against the cage for at least a solid minute. He had nothing really..
        You right if he won it was barely. Frankly it was a non event round. One of those toss up rounds or rounds they should score 10-10 but never do at least in boxing.

Comment

• Originally posted by Diego Rodriguez View Post
          It was a total destruction. The Conor who showed up for that fight would lose every time to the Khabib who showed up.

It would only be rematchable if Conor fought someone before and proved something. The only reason this fight might be made again is because of the post fight controversy, because nothing that happened in the ring warranted a rematch.

Hes danas cash cow whatever he wants he gets. he'll get rag dolled again maybe even worse in the rematch.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Diego Rodriguez View Post

It took him 4 rounds to beat a Conor who hadn’t fought an mma fight since 2016. I do need to see a rematch.

Comment

• Wow I didn't know this was called Non Stop MMA/UFC, awesome!!! Maybe we should have a section for boxing discussion too?

Comment

• Originally posted by Raggamuffin View Post
                  It took him 4 rounds to beat a Conor who hadn’t fought an mma fight since 2016. I do need to see a rematch.
                  Conor can go fight someone else and prove he has what it takes first. Whatever the case the guy who stepped in that ring wasn’t just beat he was destroyed. Not saying there won’t be an immediate rematch but no one watching that fight could say he deserved a rematch based on that performance.

Honestly I really don’t care. I have no hate or dislike of either guy. Just call it as I see it.

Comment

• Originally posted by El Ondeado View Post
                    UFC/MMA biggest 2018 event doubled boxing 2018 biggest event in terms of PPV sales.

Canelo vs Golovkin 2 did 1.1 million PPV sales. Wilder vs Fury is expected to do at most 500,000 PPV sales while Mcgregor vs Khabib did at least 2 million PPV sales.

Thoughts?

*Source - Twitter Search
                    Very impressive.

Yeah, we don't really have the big PPV draws at the moment. I love guys like Loma, Usyk, Crawford but they can't sell at this point. Boxing will have to build the hell out of one of these guys to get to those levels again. Of course, when they're fighting once a year against no-names, that's gonna be tough to pull off.

Comment

• Originally posted by BWC View Post
                      Actually the average age of boxing fans and UFC fans is essentially the same. UFC fanbase has aged drastically..

https://www.mmamania.com/2017/6/7/15...fox-sports-mma

is this your source?

because this study points out on its own the massive flaw in it's methodology; that it only samples TV audiences and that there has been an exodus from TV viewership by young people

NEXXXT

Comment

Working...
                      X