Collapse
No announcement yet.

Malignaggi Ethers mcgregor

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

my Problem with MMA is that it is abundantly clear that being able to tackle someone to the floor and punch their head in or occlude their carotid artery is the most effective way to win a fight.

But what we really want is some dude to knock people out with a strike or put them away with some crazy move they learned from playing Tekken.

It’s why boxing will always be king

Comment

Originally posted by LetOutTheCage View Post
      schooled by McGregor? LMAO i'm guessing you support McGregor with a comment like that.
      I don't like either. I couldn't care less about McGregor or MMA.

Comment

Originally posted by Southpawology View Post
        he quit vs diaz, didnt throw back vs floyd and had the ref save him, quit vs khabib
        Tapping out in MMA is part of the game if you are in a submission. He lost, sure, that doesn't mean he "quit" in the sense that he didn't try.

McGregor, despite being completely crap and outclassed by Mayweather, threw more punches than guys like Pacquiao and threw at the same rate per round against Mayweather compared to guys like Cotto, Canelo, etc. He threw more than Mayweather himself lol.

Comment

Nothing the cokehead Paulie says erases the fact Conor whooped his ass in sparring. besides Conor was off for 2 years and returned to face the PFP #1 fighter in the sport in his absolute prime. what boxer would do some sht like that? Conor is a beast.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
            my Problem with MMA is that it is abundantly clear that being able to tackle someone to the floor and punch their head in or occlude their carotid artery is the most effective way to win a fight.

But what we really want is some dude to knock people out with a strike or put them away with some crazy move they learned from playing Tekken.

It’s why boxing will always be king
            Even MMA fans boo'ed when Khabib tackled Conor to the ground lol. i was dying at that sht because UFC fans always say "but you dont understand the skill and technique.." yet they were booing. lol. everybody loves two mofos STANDING and throwing hands.

Comment

Khabib is boring as *** that’s all i know.

Comment

Paulie is right mcQuitter looks for a way out assoon as things don't seem to be going his way.
                Lost any respect I had of him in that last fight.

Comment

Working...
                X