No announcement yet.

Malignaggi Ethers mcgregor

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Raonic View Post
    Yea but the only reason Paulie is still salty is because McGregor did better than Paulie thought. Paulie is such a prideful prick it's not even funny. The guy makes accusations left and right because he loses to someone, gets slighted, etc.
    Thats fine but everything paulie is saying in this vid about connor is TRUE. He quits as soon adversity comes. NO BAWLZ.

Comment

Originally posted by A.K View Post
      There ain’t no moral victories in this homey Connor takes yet another L
      Yes, he takes an L but the reason he didn't dominate the stand up was because of the threat of being taken down and being gassed out from Khabi GnP him to death in the 2nd round.

Comment

Originally posted by KTFOKING View Post
        Yes, he takes an L but the reason he didn't dominate the stand up was because of the threat of being taken down and being gassed out from Khabi GnP him to death in the 2nd round.
        Ok?? Aka he can’t even be a proper mma fighter why does he get a moral victory from you dumboy??

Comment

Ok?? Aka he can’t even be a proper mma fighter why does he get a moral victory from you dumboy??
          What moral victory? And why can't he be a proper MMA fighter? He's done just fine in MMA. I was giving you a reason for why the stand up went the way it did. Never gave Conor a moral victory for getting beat TF up four majority of the fight.

Comment

What moral victory? And why can't he be a proper MMA fighter? He's done just fine in MMA. I was giving you a reason for why the stand up went the way it did. Never gave Conor a moral victory for getting beat TF up four majority of the fight.
            Just fine losing to a loser like a Diaz?? Just fine getting government mueled last night?��

Comment

Originally posted by Southpawology View Post
              Thats fine but everything paulie is saying in this vid about connor is TRUE. He quits as soon adversity comes. NO BAWLZ.
              I don't know if it's true and more opportune timing. Anyone can make that statement picking the opportune time and that's what Paulie did here. You can call someone a glass chin for being KOed, KO artists for knocking out bums, etc. And I dislike Connor just as much as I dislike Paulie.

Comment

Originally posted by Raonic View Post
                I don't know if it's true and more opportune timing. Anyone can make that statement picking the opportune time and that's what Paulie did here. You can call someone a glass chin for being KOed, KO artists for knocking out bums, etc. And I dislike Connor just as much as I dislike Paulie.
                he quit vs diaz, didnt throw back vs floyd and had the ref save him, quit vs khabib

Comment

Just fine losing to a loser like a Diaz?? Just fine getting government mueled last night?��
                  Yes, just fine beating guys like Holloway, Porier, Alvarez and Aldo. Just fine being a dual two division champion. Getting mauled by Khabib or losing to Diaz isn't changing that.

Comment

Yes, just fine beating guys like Holloway, Porier, Alvarez and Aldo. Just fine being a dual two division champion. Getting mauled by Khabib or losing to Diaz isn't changing that.
                    get Holloway off your list d rider

Comment

Originally posted by Box"K"ing View Post
                      I would have agreed with you if this was before the May-Mac fight but that has come to a conclusion and yet they have not released the full sparring of Conor and Paulie.
                      They are not going to Pauli got stitched up and to show it would expose them.

Comment

Working...
                      X