Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I just don't get why it's so hard for GGG fans to admit canelo won.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by j0zef View Post
    The two aren't correlated in any shape or form. You can fight the fight of your life and still lose. You can also fight the worst fight of your life and still win (Saunders-Akavov).
    When canelo is getting all the props by even ggg fans and they don't have not even one compliment for lil g but then end the sentence by saying "with that, i still had ggg winning" makes no sense.

Everyone is doing it. Everyone, even dan raphael, teddy atlas. All the ggg sac riders. Hell, even Abel Sanchez can't say one good thing about the way ggg fought.

It just goes to show how invested these fanboys get and become delusional.

Comment

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
      where did I say that ?
      where did I say that ?

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
      but, considering the fact that Golovkin could not get his game going at all, and was being backed up all night..... it told the whole story in that fight
      Oh right, Canelo was just using defense..

Perhaps one too many fighters have hit you in the head

Comment

Originally posted by lizard_man View Post
        When canelo is getting all the props by even ggg fans and they don't have not even one compliment for lil g but then end the sentence by saying "with that, i still had ggg winning" makes no sense.

Everyone is doing it. Everyone, even dan raphael, teddy atlas. All the ggg sac riders. Hell, even Abel Sanchez can't say one good thing about the way ggg fought.

It just goes to show how invested these fanboys get and become delusional.
        That means that even a bad GGG beats a good Canelo, except on delusional scorecards. . Sad really.

Comment

GGG won the first fight and if anything the 2nd fight should of been a draw.

Comment

Originally posted by Tony Trick-Pony View Post
            That doesn't count.

Only Canelo can make adjustments.

Eastern Euros aren't capable of making adjustments. It's not in their inferior DNA.

Now Canelo has euro blood but it's western Euro. A few of them can adjust but only a few. They usually don't do well either.

#TheDemographic
            Is the bold making a comeback? I remember getting warned for using it lol.
            Last edited by Fists_of_Fury; 10-08-2018, 12:22 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by bigdunny1 View Post
              Exactly GGG fans have no choice to admit GGG didn't do a damn thing he promised, that canelo did what you complained he didn't do and looked goog, but because they so dug in that's as far as they will go. Nothing short of GGG getting knocked out was going to be enough for them to admit GGG lost. GGG went from killer who they predicted not once but twice would KO canelo easy and now have nothing to hang their hats on but he outlanded canelo in jabs so let's just ignore his trainer telling him to stop backing up all fight and finally telling him he's losing. Let's ignore GGG's face being rearranged. lol But they talked so much shyt around here their only options was to disappear (which a lot of known GGG stans did after Canelo won) or continue down the rabbit hole pretending that GGG didn't lose it was a draw. LMAO
              floyd's going for the knockout against maidana in the rematch! it's too bad ggg didn't clinch canelo the entire fight then he would have put on a masterful performance

Comment

Because there's a very good case that Golovkin won and therefore no reason to "admit" Alvarez won, because it's pretty easy to think he didn't.

Comment

Originally posted by Zinowor View Post
                  I used to be a Canelo fan until the failed tests. I can't love him anymore, but I still love boxing.

GGG was arm-punching the whole fight, because he became too cautious of Canelo's explosiveness. Abel Sanchez was telling GGG to engage Canelo, but he didn't listen and started boxing Canelo from the outside.

Imo GGG got scared when Canelo hit him with that feint - left hook in the 2nd round. I think GGG got the closest he ever was to getting knocked out by a punch. His entire attitude changed after that punch. I know this because I've seen Canelo do it before. All of Canelo's opponents tend to fear him and he's very good at intimidating his opponents with his vicious punches.

But, I never expected it to happen to GGG. The dude actually got scared. All the way down to the subconscious level, because he refused to trade with Canelo even though he was asking for this exact kind of fight. I can't imagine GGG consciously avoiding Canelo and ignoring Abel Sanchez who was asking him to engage Canelo on the inside, so the fear must have been subconscious.

He threw almost 0 bodyshots and resorted almost entirely to jabs and distance control. Which he did splendidly of course. But everyone knows that when a fighter refuses to throw bodyshots he fears getting hit. And for the type of fighter Golovkin is and claims to be, it is a bit shameful to run away from fighting on the inside.

Canelo showed more heart and desire than Golovkin and it won him the fight.

If GGG fans want to point fingers, they should point it at their guy because at the end of the day GGG did not deliver.

way too good a post, for someone who has made so few

props to you sir

Comment

Originally posted by stealthradon View Post
                    where did I say that ?

Oh right, Canelo was just using defense..

Perhaps one too many fighters have hit you in the head

you could be right

defense is very important you know

Comment

You may understand why when Canelo fans did not realize the same int he first fight. Fans are gonna be fans.

Comment

Working...
                      X