No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Naoya Inoue Puts Juan Carlos Payano To Sleep

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Naoya Inoue Puts Juan Carlos Payano To Sleep

Inoue, Payano Fight Photos Gallery - Naoya Inoue and Kenshiro Teraji each defended their world titles on Sunday, with Inoue needing just two punches to knock out his opponent. Inoue's fight in the tripleheader at Yokohama Arena was part of the World Boxing Super Series Tournament as was an earlier WBA super lightweight fight between Kiryl Relikh and Eduard Troyanovsky.
    [Click Here To Read More]

My reaction was "Oh my goodness!" It was absolutely devastating. I'm still a bit stunned.

Comment

This guy is an amazing talent

Comment

Let's see how he performs away from home before we can grade him high on the P4P list.

Comment

He's a beast. He and Minny Pac should be rated at least 2 and 3 behind Loma if anything. Those are the top 3 fighters based on resume and winning momentum.

Comment

Originally posted by sammybee View Post
            Let's see how he performs away from home before we can grade him high on the P4P list.
            You grade Crawford pretty high though fighting in his own country with a weak resume...

Comment

Originally posted by MisanthropicNY View Post
              You grade Crawford pretty high though fighting in his own country with a weak resume...
              That is why Spence is graded higher than him.

Comment

That guy on the floor, reminds me of Amir Khan!

Comment

im sure that he's one of the best fighter i have seen in recent years. True monster!

Comment

Originally posted by sammybee View Post
                    Andre Ward one of the best ever doe

Comment

Working...
                    X