• Bitter Eddie Hearn talks about other people being bitter

Here is the tweet from Espinoza that got bitter Eddie in his feelings

War Eddie, war!

Comment

Originally posted by Boksfan View Post
      War Eddie, war!

So you not even watching the video. You see the title and just post

Comment

Every single boxing promoter is bitter lol but Eddie is a legend still. The fact that there's more articles on him on BS than most actual boxers, more videos about him on youtube from boxing channels than most boxers, and he has more social media followers than most boxer let alone promoters.. He's doing something right.

Comment

Originally posted by NahMean View Post
          Every single boxing promoter is bitter lol but Eddie is a legend still. The fact that there's more articles on him on BS than most actual boxers, more videos about him on youtube from boxing channels than most boxers, and he has more social media followers than most boxer let alone promoters.. He's doing something right.
          And the threads I make about him always do numbers 😂

Comment

Originally posted by NahMean View Post
            Lmao at a legend. Where at?

“The fact that there's more articles on him on BS”

That’s because he runs his mouth the most and it’s usually bs and lies.
            The other real promoters/Executives are actually doing work. You know guys like Arum/Oscar/Espinoza/Haymon all guys who have accomplished way more than he has. A legend lol

Comment

Can’t believe American are turning this hated guy over here into a celebrity heel over there lol. Am sure he’s going to be staying in American now, they can keep him over there.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
                Can’t believe American are turning this hated guy over here into a celebrity heel over there lol. Am sure he’s going to be staying in American now, they can keep him over there.
                I'm enjoying the Fast Eddie show. How can anybody call themselves an American and not like a guy who talks as much **** as Fast Eddie?

Comment

Eddie is great for the sport, but at the same time, he thinks the world revolves around him and AJ.

Comment

Why is Eddie even acting like US boxing isn't like UK boxing with people sh^t talking each other.

Has Eddie not met Frank Warren yet? I'm sure Frank Warren has killed a few Hearn dolls & I imagine Eddie's killed a few Warren dolls too.

Respect to Eddie cuz I think he's doing a ton of sh^t right & no one makes boxing look better (at least in the UK, he's not quite hit the nail on the head in the US yet), but this whining when met with some adversity sh^t is p#ssy.

And if that Espinoza tweet is legit what set him off he's for sure being the weirdo in this back n forth.

Comment

Working...
                    X