Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jarrell Miller: Hearn Keeping Joshua Away - But It Will Happen!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Laligalaliga View Post
    How is this related to the subject. Everytime you write like a sick person.

What exactly is your challenge?
    His challenge is that he’s a brain dead, subhuman moron who finds it impossible to make a worthwhile or salient comment. I wish he’d just f.uck off and save us from the monotony of his constant childish baiting.

Comment

Why not fight the other bum?

Why Bumsquad people keep looking for "assassins" to fight Joshua? LOL, yet they only find bums to fight their diva?

Comment

Originally posted by Pennsauken1 View Post
        Pinocchio Eddie Hearn is keeping his Diva away from anyone with a pulse, keep that fraud in Queenland
        How can you be bothered to type blatant rubbish, if you say it enough times does it make it true in your tiny mind?

Comment

Miller is a walking heavy bag for AJ, slow and not a big puncher and not dangerous. Which is why he'll probably get a shot at AJ.

Same with Whyte, limited ability, easy to hit, and an easy win for AJ. So he'll get cherry picked again for AJ.

Comment

Miller will fight AJ in the 4th quarter of 2019. The British p*ssy will duck Wilder until he retires.

Comment

Eddie Germ is using Baby Miller like he used Ortiz, put you in with all his Matchroom bums and hide AJuice from you, you might as well come back home where you belong, you not getting the AJoke fight

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post

Nobody is saying that
                Absolutely nobody is saying that lol

Comment

I'd like to see Miller vs Whyte or Ortiz also. I wonder how he stacks up against them. Hopefully we do get to see that fight since the Wilder fight isn't happening. I don't know why expect it to happen anytime soon anyways.

Comment

After AJ beats Whyte Miller should be next no doubt he's been waiting a while.

Comment

Joshua can't run from Big Baby, he's hungry!

Comment

Working...
                      X