Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Ggg just going to be HBO hype job like Kovalev and Roman?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Roman getting hate on the forum. That's just nuts. The man is a warrior with some loses.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray Corso View Post
      "Roman was all time hype".............................

You obviously know NOTHING about boxing.
      Roman has excellent form and an exciting style, when he lost he fought a very good fighter with a solid chin and punch.
      The only thing you understand are the records you look up on boxrec! You know NOTHING about methodology & technique if you did you would admire a fighter like Chocolatito!

Your just needing some attention with your tiny spoon in your tiny bowl of soup. Stir some where else..............

Ray
      Yeah well, the first Srisaket fight, nobody gave Sor a chance. After Choco got handled they called it a robbery. So dude had to spark Choco cold, Amir Khan style.

Now, after the fact, people call Sor a "very good fighter" but before the first fight he was overlooked as a cherry pick.

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
        fringe top 15 p4p, top 25 atg and hype job.

Interesting
        Top 25 all time great? LOL! Might make the top 50 Middleweights of all time.

Comment

Kovalev and Gonzales aren't hype jobs. They were good, skillful boxers at their peak.

Comment

"Now, after the fact, people call Sor a"..........................

Who are THE people you listen to................
            You can't evaluate on your own?
            You don't know styles or forms or skills your a follower void of actual experience in judging talent.
            Because a man gets beats he's "hype"? The vast majority of very good and great fighters loose, don't you know that?

Ray

Comment

"Now, after the fact, people call Sor a"..........................

Who are THE people you listen to................
              First of all there's a quote feature.

Second, you can do your own research on this very board before Choco/Rungvisai 1. Nobody gave Sor a chance. Midway through the fight I said Choco was losing; nobody agreed.

Decision gets called, people scream robbery. It was no robbery, Choco was dropped, walked down and bullied all night long.

When Choco posted photos of him bloated leading up to the rematch, I said, and I quote:

Originally posted by revelated View Post
              Choco's looking a bit...undefined. I think Minny Pacquiao is about to piece him up AGAIN.
              Certain cats again didn't agree and said I didn't know what I was talking about.

What happened? He was brutally put to sleep.

Now all of a sudden they believe.

Comment

Trolls need to be weeded out better.

Comment

"Nobody gave Sor a chance"..............who is "nobody"?.......

So you get your "facts" from posters here who NEVER evaluate fighters only give their opinions based on common opponents and reading their record.

Have you ever heard anyone explain the pressure techniques that Roman employs? How about his pivots inside? Methods & Techniques?

No you won't hear those things that explain skill set and talent.

If you get a mentor who has the time to explain Methods & Techniques to you and you have at least 5 years to study everything involved then your opinion will have some merit!
                  To me you talk he said she said bull sh*!.

nite sonny

Comment

Originally posted by revelated View Post
                    Yeah well, the first Srisaket fight, nobody gave Sor a chance. After Choco got handled they called it a robbery. So dude had to spark Choco cold, Amir Khan style.

Now, after the fact, people call Sor a "very good fighter" but before the first fight he was overlooked as a cherry pick.

That happens a lot but I don't think many experts considered him a cherry pick. I saw that fight and I scored it for Roman. He landed the most punches in almost every round. He didn't get handled as you say.

Comment

"Nobody gave Sor a chance"..............who is "nobody"?.......

So you get your "facts" from posters here who NEVER evaluate fighters only give their opinions based on common opponents and reading their record.

Have you ever heard anyone explain the pressure techniques that Roman employs? How about his pivots inside? Methods & Techniques?

No you won't hear those things that explain skill set and talent.

If you get a mentor who has the time to explain Methods & Techniques to you and you have at least 5 years to study everything involved then your opinion will have some merit!
                      To me you talk he said she said bull sh*!.

nite sonny
                      Again, use the quote feature, that's what it's for.

Second, all the "pressure techniques" in the world simply got Choco dropped and dominated, then sparked in a rematch.

Bottom line: Srisaket was always legit for those who understand the fight game.

Done.

Comment

Working...
                      X