Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Naoya Inoue, Juan Carlos Payano - Ready For WBSS War

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Comments Thread For: Photos: Naoya Inoue, Juan Carlos Payano - Ready For WBSS War

    Weights photos gallery - Naoya Inoue & Juan Carlos Payano and Kiryl Relikh & Eduard Troyanovsky all make weight ahead of their Ali Trophy Quarter-Finals on October 7 at the Yokohama Arena, Yokohama, Japan.
    [Click Here To Read More]

  • #2
    Inoue looks super ripped and in top shape.
    Donít know much about Payano but I doubt heís making it out of that ring without taking some damage.

    Comment


    • #3
      Payano getting knocked out.

      Comment


      • #4
        Just waiting for the overreaction when he knocks out the latest scrub. May aswell throw him in the hall of fame and be done with it

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
          Just waiting for the overreaction when he knocks out the latest scrub. May aswell throw him in the hall of fame and be done with it
          Young Naoya Inoue can enter the HOF before the age of 27, yest its true -- I see you recognize true potential.

          Golovkin however, has conned his way into it by now, sadly. With his phony title defenses of 'regular' and 'elevated status' as 'champion' of the middleweights, against subpar competition in one division when it was pretty lousy.

          The 'Monster' is on his third weight class daring to be great in the WBSS, the thought of Gennady ever doing such a thing is comical! considering we are still waiting on a 40 year old hype-job to grow a pair and fight at least paper-champ Callum Smith at 168.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
            paper-champ Callum Smith at 168.
            Come on bro!

            You know us brits own the 168 division

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Abovetheclouds View Post
              Come on bro!

              You know us brits own the 168 division
              I know one of your guys dropped the IBF 168 title...OH YEAH! James 'Chunky' Degale it was. I know Smith was basically given a free pass into the finals of the WBSS and ducked Dirrell in America for the WBC super-middlweight crown, and I'm pretty sure you guys will be fighting each-other before stepping up, cause thats how you roll.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
                I know one of your guys dropped the IBF 168 title...OH YEAH! James 'Chunky' Degale it was. I know Smith was basically given a free pass into the finals of the WBSS and ducked Dirrell in America for the WBC super-middlweight crown, and I'm pretty sure you guys will be fighting each-other before stepping up, cause thats how you roll.
                You yanks don't want none of the WBSS because you'd have to fight more than once a year

                Comment


                • #9
                  Anybody know if its on UK TV?

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Abovetheclouds View Post
                    You yanks don't want none of the WBSS because you'd have to fight more than once a year
                    You got me there pal, I cant defend the Dirrell bros and coked-out Benevidez.

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    X
                    TOP