Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
    I did no such thing buddy, so back up

I said this.....

"because he was a superstar who was (lamely) exploiting his position to give himself an extra pound leeway that may not have benefited his JMW opponents as much as it benefited him"

1) I said that it was lame
    2) then I advised a whiner that Canelo did the same thing at welter

which is not what you said, is it...... ?

how much merit does this one have.....

..... a few months AFTER totally refusing to negotiate on weight with Cotto and Canelo..... Golovkin stated that he is willing and able to fight at 154, but nobody will step up.....

lets see how you roll.....
    I attributed the superstar defence to you in error; allow me to take it back.
    The video with GGG asking who will fight him at 154 while sitting in front of a Kell Brook poster clearly has merit.
    That said, the line you pick out of my original post while dismissing the rest as "bollocks" says a lot about your mindset re Golovkin and Alvarez as does your constant digs at the guy on almost every thread related to middleweight boxing. You don't like him, we get it.
    I was obviously being sarcastic on my original post but if you can't see any truth behind it then I don't know what to tell you.

Comment

kid

how is it possible to ignore an elephant ? LMAO

Its easy to ignore an elephant that isn't there. All you do is post bull*****. Canelo, someone who you acknowledged lamely used his superstar status to make people fight at weights that benefit him alone, tries to do the same thing to GGG. When GGG stands his ground and Canelo gives up the belt without a fight you blame GGG. And you're whining about this situation when these mother*****ers have fought 2x. Fook off you loser.
      Last edited by yankees7448; 12-01-2018, 09:21 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cobra Curry View Post
        I attributed the superstar defence to you in error; allow me to take it back.
        The video with GGG asking who will fight him at 154 while sitting in front of a Kell Brook poster clearly has merit.
        That said, the line you pick out of my original post while dismissing the rest as "bollocks" says a lot about your mindset re Golovkin and Alvarez as does your constant digs at the guy on almost every thread related to middleweight boxing. You don't like him, we get it.
        I was obviously being sarcastic on my original post but if you can't see any truth behind it then I don't know what to tell you.

that HUGE " sarcastic " post said a lot about your mindset regarding Canelo

there is little/no difference..... so, be fair

there is some truth in what you say, I have already admitted that..... and I did so honestly, without prompting..... just as you did, which I appreciate.....

I appreciate honesty

yankees and I are NOT currently involved in an honest debate, that is simply not his style..... not at this point anyways..... he has taken a LOT of lumps, so now he is sulking..... and will not debate honestly and reasonably

which is fine

but my " constant digs " at Golovkin have a lot more merit than your post did

the following facts cannot be ignored by an honest intelligent adult.....

Golovkin publicly stated he would fight Canelo at 154 for YEARS prior to that negotiation..... AND Golovkin also stated he would happily negotiate on weight if Canelo vacated..... well, none of those things happened

those two factors are just further examples of the GLARING difference between Team Bullshlt's words, and their actions

also, Golovkin happily offered to defend his title at catchweight against Rosado..... and a few months AFTER totally refusing to negotiate on weight with Cotto and Canelo..... Golovkin stated that he is willing and able to fight at 154, but nobody will step up

THAT IS INEXCUSABLE..... AND TOTALLY UNJUSTIFIABLE

FACT: Golovkin could have taken that fight any time he wanted, but he CHOSE not to.....

..... Mr " anyone from 154-168 " CHOSE not to hand Canelo an advantage at 155, despite the fact that he could have taken that fight whenever he wanted..... as evidenced by his willingness to negotiate on weight with Rosado, and by his comments regarding 154 at the Brook presser.....

..... just as Canelo CHOSE not to hand Golovkin an advantage at 160.....

an honest adult would have to admit that fact

but I am still waiting on yankees to grow up

does that kind of thing usually take this long ???

NOTE: I have been honest, and respectful..... because I feel that you could be an honest poster worthy of debate

let's see

Comment

• Originally posted by yankees7448 View Post
          Its easy to ignore an elephant that isn't there. All you do is post bull*****.

oh, it is there alright son, don't you worry about that.....

Originally posted by yankees7448 View Post
          Canelo, someone who you acknowledged lamely used his superstar status to make people fight at weights that benefit him alone, tries to do the same thing to GGG. When GGG stands his ground and Canelo gives up the belt without a fight you blame GGG. And you're whining about this situation when these mother*****ers have fought 2x. Fook off you loser.

kid..... and yes, that is exactly what you are..... you dishonest little cretin..... Golovkin did THE EXACT SAME THING, WITHOUT being a superstar loooool

he tried to drag Ward down to 164, despite the fact that he was willing to fight Froch/Chavez and a host of other smw's at 168..... AND he tried to drag Canelo up to 160 despite the fact that the fat red kid had never weighed more than 155..... and NO, the WBC title was not at stake at that point, because Canelo had vacated..... that is just an excuse to justify why Golovkin refused to be a man of his word, AGAIN!!

I can keep it real, others can keep it real..... but you, you cannot keep it real fanboy

Comment

• Yankees, you low-life piece of trash.....

..... you removed your childish attempt at pulling the race card, from your sig.....

and lets face it, you knew that was weak bullshlt anyway

and you replaced that weak bullshlt, with a blatant lie

fcuk you're a mess kid LMAO

you are the biggest loser, and the lowest piece-of-shlt..... that I have ever encountered during my lifetime

Comment

kid..... and yes, that is exactly what you are..... you dishonest little cretin..... Golovkin did THE EXACT SAME THING, WITHOUT being a superstar loooool

he tried to drag Ward down to 164,
              It isn't the same thing. Ward challenged GGG. He should be willing to meet GGG half way especially since Ward (I main evented a card on BET) wasn't the A-side.

Comment

It isn't the same thing. Ward challenged GGG. He should be willing to meet GGG half way especially since Ward wasn't the A-side.

kid..... in that case Golovkin should have been willing to meet Canelo halfway especially since Golovkin wasn't the A-side..... right?

how could that situation possible be different ?

* happily accepted 158 for Rosado.....
                * totally refused 158 for Canelo.....

see the diff ?

why can't you keep it real, EVER ?

Comment

kid..... in that case Golovkin should have been willing to meet Canelo halfway especially since Golovkin wasn't the A-side..... right?
                  After Canelo gave up the belt like a little b!tch it could have been done. While GGG was the mandatory nope. No reason to do it. But afterwards if Canelo was willing to take the fight sure. But he didn't seem all that interested in the bout.

Comment

After Canelo gave up the belt like a little b!tch it could have been done. While GGG was the mandatory nope. No reason to do it. But afterwards if Canelo was willing to take the fight sure. But he didn't seem all that interested in the bout.

you are a lying piece of crap

BEFORE Canelo vacated.....

FACT: the mandatory had NOTHING to do with it
                    FACT: Golovkin could have simply fought Canelo
                    FACT: that is a BULLSHlT excuse
                    FACT: you talk utter BOLLOCKS

AFTER Canelo vacated.....

FACT: after vacating, Canelo continued to negotiate with Team Bullshlt..... and despite promising to negotiate on weight with Canelo if he vacated, the negotiation broke down because Bullshltkin totally refused to negotiate on weight.....

" he is 155, I am 160 ".....
                    ~ Gennady Bullshltkin

#158forRosadodoe
                    #anyonefrom154-168doe

Comment

you are a lying piece of crap
                      BEFORE Canelo vacated.....

FACT: the mandatory had NOTHING to do with it
                      FACT: Golovkin could have simply fought Canelo
                      FACT: that is a BULLSHlT excuse
                      FACT: you talk utter BOLLOCKS

AFTER Canelo vacated.....

FACT: after vacating, Canelo continued to negotiate with Team Bullshlt..... and despite promising to negotiate on weight with Canelo if he vacated, the negotiation broke down because Bullshltkin totally refused to negotiate on weight.....
                      FACTGGG was a mandatory challenger for Canelo
                      FACT Canelo could have just taken the fight
                      FACT You yourself whined extensively over Canelo being a weight bully and then complain when GGG didn't bend over backwards for him.
                      FACT Canelo said he wasn't a real middleweight but then skipped over the middleweight division when he finally left junior middleweight.
                      FACT Canelo never wanted a fight when GGG was at his most threatening.

Comment

Working...
                      X