Comments Thread For: Golovkin Not Happy With WBC's Decision on Canelo's Title

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by robbyheartbaby View Post
    you're a hater and clueless your opinion means nothing
    Canelo's haters also have equally irrelevant opinions.

Comment

This fraud true colors is showing. Went from so called killer to the king of excuses and crying. This sense of entitlement when he has done nothing but beat a bunch of bums scared to take any risks his entire career. He finally steps up doesnt look good and it's one excuse after another from his whiny bytch azzz. First the Jacobs fight crying because Jacobs legally rehydrated too much for him that's why he looked bad. Then cried that canelo ran from him that's why he looked bad so they rematch and canelo whoops him a second time this time backing him up and breaks his face after he tapped out a Mexican Style fight he begged for. Now his h0e azzz promoter crying begging the WBC to leap frog Charlo and make him mandatory for May but it backfired and they told him you want the May date with canelo then beat Charlo first. He's lucky they even allowed that because they could of told him kick rocks and do what everyone has to do and work your way back up the rankings. But GGG the bum crusher is shook and about to duck Charlo just like he ducked dervy when he got stripped of the IBF. He don't won't to put in work wants everything handed to him. Remember this 2 faces hypocrite called floyd, canelo, cotto divas and said I'm not them I'm not a businessman I'm a fighter? What a fraud he turned out to be. LMAO
      Last edited by bigdunny1; 10-06-2018, 12:15 AM.

Comment

You're smegma drunk leave GGG's hose alone.

Comment

Did he not call out a Mexican Style brawl? Yes he did and he opted to tramp slap all night .
          Last edited by NotaPachugger; 10-06-2018, 12:12 AM.

Comment

Move on. Forget about Canelo. Stop begging. Stop crying. Fight Charlo, Jacobs, Saunders!
            Last edited by Mirus; 10-06-2018, 12:15 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by DARKSEID View Post
              Canelo beat the mexican out of him.
              All that Mexican style shyt ended real quick. lol Went from Big Drama Show and Mexican Style to Big Excuse Show and Nothing But Scared Jab Style. Canelo hit him so hard he knocked the English out his azzz after he was done running out the ring like a bytch he showed up at the press conference on some I don't speaky any English anymore. Looking like a **** victim only letting his translator speak for him and refusing to answer direct questions. Like what happened to Mexican Style why you 2 fights now still scared to throw body punches. Canelo neutered that h0e.

Comment

Originally posted by juandabomb View Post
                Canelo will get 2 voluntaries from the WBC. Sulieman will say since he didnt fight at 160 then technically he hasnt used up his voluntary match credit. calling it now
                That’s what I’ve been thinking and asking.
                Last edited by Diego Rodriguez; 10-06-2018, 12:17 AM.

Comment

The moron factor on this thread has never been higher. LOL!

Comment

GGG sold out and took money under the table for both fights not to KO Canelo. He was cheated by DLH out of the trilogy just as he cheated boxing and took a check over his legacy. I was hoping GGG would set an example in this corruption that has become a plague in boxing. He had his chance TWICE and instead chose to Carry Canelo’s Bum ass for 24 rounds

Comment

Agreed. The reality is Canelo exposed him to be nothing more than a one dimensional, prototypical, bully. Kovalev got exposed by Ward the same way. Each time the more we’ll rounded boxer won more convincingly. If they fought again Canelo would continue to improve, exposing more holes in the fake killers game. Funny how his vaunted power was turned into nothing more than a silent fart.
                      Originally posted by bigdunny1 View Post
                      All that Mexican style shyt ended real quick. lol Went from Big Drama Show and Mexican Style to Big Excuse Show and Nothing But Scared Jab Style. Canelo hit him so hard he knocked the English out his azzz after he was done running out the ring like a bytch he showed up at the press conference on some I don't speaky any English anymore. Looking like a **** victim only letting his translator speak for him and refusing to answer direct questions. Like what happened to Mexican Style why you 2 fights now still scared to throw body punches. Canelo neutered that h0e.

Comment

Working...
                      X