No announcement yet.

Spence Jr will be the one to end King Canelo’s reign

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spence Jr will be the one to end King Canelo’s reign

Spence Jr is the only boy who got the potential to do it 5 years from now. He the only one who brings that speed, that youth, that athletisism, that fast twitch punching power, that pressure, that slick style, that ruggedness, that heart, that determination, that bodywork, and that chinn.

Others like Charlo and BJS will just be food for King Canelo.

Spence Jr vs Canelo 2022 the next super fight.
    Last edited by O Prophet; 10-05-2018, 11:01 PM.

I like Spence but he needs to show me a hell of a lot more to say he will beat Canelo. Canelo is bigger, faster, more punch variety, better defence, and fought better competition. I think Canelo beats the **** out of any current welterweight. Floyd was one of a kind.

Comment

Lol I bet Canelo knocks him out and I'm not a Nelo fan at all

Comment

Why does everybody want Canelo to fight welterweights?

Comment

I don't think so. Canelo showed against Golovkin he can take punches well at MW, and Golovkin hits a whole lot harder than Spence. There isn't much of a difference between Spence and Golovkin style wise. Spence goes to the body more and he's faster, but Golovkin is bigger and hits harder.

Spence would likely get lit up in that fight, seeing as how he's not exactly defensively blessed either.

Comment

this fight is a mismatch and will be in 5 years..

Comment

5 years from now? the fvkk you think this is, college? lol

Comment

Originally posted by TheCell8 View Post
                I don't think so. Canelo showed against Golovkin he can take punches well at MW, and Golovkin hits a whole lot harder than Spence. There isn't much of a difference between Spence and Golovkin style wise. Spence goes to the body more and he's faster, but Golovkin is bigger and hits harder.

Spence would likely get lit up in that fight, seeing as how he's not exactly defensively blessed either.
                Spence is a young lion in his prime, Golovkin was an old man with grey hair. That’s a big difference.

Spence is a relentless body attacker who will stay on Canelo and break him down.

Once Spence adjusts to 160 he beats Canelo.

Comment

No he won't, Canelo has trouble with guys who move away, he feasts on guys who come forward and try to attack him. Spence's style would present zero problems for a skilled counterpuncher like Canelo.

Comment

Spence doesn't even beat Crawford or Thurman. Hell, I think Porter will even bring him down a few notches. Him VS Canelo would be a mismatch.

Comment

Working...
                    X