No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo Alvarez vs. Rocky Fielding on December 15 at MSG

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Diego Rodriguez View Post
    So does this mean after fighting this stiff (just watch two minutes of his video on Youtube and WOW he is cannon fodder) is he going to then get a voluntary mandatory (let's say Lemieux) for Cinco de Mayo and then a real test in September?

SPOT QUIZ:

the following fighters are ranked higher at 168 than Fielding.....

Smith
    Ramirez
    Benavidez
    Uzcategui
    Groves
    Degale
    Dirrell
    Eubank

considering that fact, would it be correct to refer to Canelo as a 168 "champion" should be beat Fielding.....?

I REALLY need an answer to that question..... ?

Comment

• Idc didn't expect him to take a hard fight. The last one was the most damage he ever took in a fight that I can remember. As long as it's not on ppv who cares. I just hope he doesn't make his own weight class at 165 or something dumb like that after this fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by Diego Rodriguez View Post
        Hey I think your boyfriend Dull Razor is looking for you. He says stop stalking me. He knows I don't respond to your posts because you are creepy.

you don't respond to my posts because you are a BlTCH !!

a bltch who is sick and tired of being spanked in public

we know..... the question I just asked you was reasonable

we know..... your reply will not be
        Last edited by aboutfkntime; 10-05-2018, 03:57 PM.

Comment

• Rocky what??????

Is this some kind of a joke thread?

Comment

• Originally posted by Koba-Grozny View Post
            We're acknowledging the WBA 'Regular' World title now, then?

Still, good play by Canelo - Fielding may not be that good but Canelo's definitely building a legacy here, by adding even an iffy title at SMW.
            we always do here.....

but we ALWAYS make sure it says WBA-regular or WBA-Super

Comment

• What the fûck. How? Why? I never seen this one coming and I'm not sure what I feel about it. Callum Smith destroyed fielding in a round so I would expect Canelo to stop him. Is Canelo staying at 168? Will he end up fighting Smith? So many questions.

Comment

• Originally posted by j0zef View Post
                That's a very unfair way of looking at this. Canelo is coming off 2 fights against a P4Per, one of the more dangerous fighters in the sport. He also just got cut in that fight. It's absolutely unrealistic to expect him to jump from 2 Golovkin fights into a fight with the winner of WBSS.

It's a weird choice since nobody knows who Fielding is and it's at 168. It's like when Eubank moved up to 168 to fight that bum for IBO 'belt'.
                But he has a mandatory named Charlo, and there is also Lemieux. At Canelo's level I am not sure why he is reaching down this low to find an opponent. I get that it's a stay busy fight and a title at 168, but for all his chest pounding and claims to want to fight the best, this is a bad look.

Comment

• Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
                  canelo is moving up to 168 to fight fielding.....

how exactly is that like danny garcia?
                  A cherry pick is a cherry pick. Fielding is nowhere near Canelo's league, doesn't matter that he is 168 and Canelo is moving up, this is a fight that no one wants to see. He could have at least fought Lemieux or Andrade if he isn't going to fight his mandatory Charlo.

Comment

• Originally posted by eco1 View Post
                    Rocky what??????

Is this some kind of a joke thread?

yea wut ?

this fight makes no sense to me

but, Oscar said this in June.....

..... and everyone bashed him and said it was rubbish

Comment

• Lol wow. Didn't see that coming. It always feels weird when British level fighters randomly secure big fights, like Cotto vs Jennings, Broner vs Rees and Alexander vs Purdy. C'mon Rocky

Comment

Working...
                      X