Comments Thread For: Canelo Alvarez vs. Rocky Fielding on December 15 at MSG

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wat a waste of time...garbage fight.

Comment

• So does this mean after fighting this stiff (just watch two minutes of his video on Youtube and WOW he is cannon fodder) is he going to then get a voluntary mandatory (let's say Lemieux) for Cinco de Mayo and then a real test in September?

Comment

• Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
        That garbage fight better be on free television.
        Don't bet on it.

If it's on DAZN, Hearn already gave fans a freebie with the AJ fight, the Vargas card in Chicago, and the Andrade card in Boston.

If it's on Showtime get ready to pay for that stream, if its on ESPN get ready to pay for that stream.

Genius move by Canelo, his 160 pound titles are not at risk, he has yet to announce a television provider which makes the bidding war insane, and he will compete in a new weight class.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kezzer View Post
          Is on DAZN? Cracking coup by Eddie if so, presume they might go elsewhere on showtime though? Not sure I believe DAZN would've got this fight done?
          Showtime isn't paying to front Alvarez-Fielding, and I doubt HBO is either.

Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
            Canelo is EVERYTHING you guys thought Golovkin was loooool
            Hey I think your boyfriend Dull Razor is looking for you. He says stop stalking me. He knows I don't respond to your posts because you are creepy.

Comment

• Originally posted by JcLazyX210 View Post
              Man That WBA regular belt is on Fire lately lol.

Golovkin fans.....

SPOT QUIZ:

the following fighters are ranked higher at 168 than Fielding.....

Smith
              Ramirez
              Benavidez
              Uzcategui
              Groves
              Degale
              Dirrell
              Eubank

considering that fact, would it be correct to refer to Canelo as a 168 "champion" should be beat Fielding.....?

I REALLY need an answer to that question..... ?

Comment

• Canelo is moving up to 168 and fighting (albeit the reg) a guy who is full time 168 lbs fighter

and somehow people here are upset with this?

i understand callum smith but he just finished fighting groves.... gilberto ramirez wants eubank jr and hart wants rematch with ramirez...

who else would ya want canelo to fight at 168 instead of fielding?

Comment

• Originally posted by Boxing Goat View Post
                  Then you're just a dumb Canelo fan.

Vanes at least has fought and beaten someone. Why didn't Canelo fight Smith? lol

You know why
                  Vanes was WASHED up at 154 years before he was dragged up to 160 out of retirement to fight GGG. This kid is active in his natural weight class and has more then 1 win in the last 4 years like Vanes. Canelo is giving up weight and height to fight this kid at his weight. GGG fans on suicide alert first Canelo whooped him took his belts, broke his face and is now doing what GGG said he would but never did for the last 6 years. Only one of these 2 fighters is really about that 154 or 168 life. LMAO

Canelo world champ at 154, 160 and 168...GGG?

Comment

• IF Golovkin ever secures a rematch with Canelo.....

..... guess what weight he will be fighting at ?

Comment

• Originally posted by bigdunny1 View Post
                      Fielding is currently top 10 ranked by boxrec, Ring, ESPN ect at 168 and Canelo is giving up weight and height. For a voluntary defense on a quick turn around from GGG. Fact Fielding is a better more dangerous opponent then 80% of the guys GGG has faced including the bum he just dragged out of retirement and forced to move up weight just this May. GGG fans because GGG said for years 154 or 168 and after 2 fights at 160 Canelo about to grab a belt at 168 BEFORE GGG. GGG talks it Canelo lives it. World champ at 154, 160 and now 168. LMAO

Canelo is EVERYTHING they thought Golovkin was loooool

Comment

Working...
                      X