No announcement yet.

It's good to see people are finally seeing Wilder ducked

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
    The man has a huge fight coming up, why cant Hearn wait until after the damn fight man?? How can ya'll ignore common sense?
    did he also have a huge fight coming up when he previously didn't respond to contracts and rejected meetings?

Wake up and smell the coffee larry,. they are cashing in!

Comment

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
      If Hearn really wanted a meeting, why did he take the entire calendar year of 2018 in order to conduct one? What about the months of January and February of this year or November of 2017?
      "it would be non-productive to meet"

Who said this after making an offer?

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
        or come to the table for a fight in england with a hell of a lot more chips after you knock out the second biggest draw in british boxing.

imagine that LacedUp
        That's cool. but then don't claim the other guy is ducking when you're just playing the game yourself.

They accepted and offer, received a contract and then immediately that offer was complete crap

You couldn't make this up and you guys are lapping it up like dogs.

Comment

Am I one of the few left with common sense that doesn't believe a word that comes out of Hearn and grumpy older Hearn's mouth?

These guys spit pure turds out their mouth and the AJ fans eat it off the floor. Listen, I don't care much about AJ as a fighter. I don't think he's anything spectacular yet but his promoter (HEARN) is annoying as fuk. The dude knows so well how to stall out a fight to maximize his #1 $property$ in boxing.

All he talks is a tale of lies to string you along to continue to ride the AJ train while you throw your money at him waiting to get a real challenge.

Again, for those that think AJ should not be fighting Wilder or doesn't need him, are not boxing fans. Period.

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
            Yeah Wilder should just come to the table now instead of him and his team focusing on the biggest fight of his career. A fight they are hoping does extremely well so they have more leverage in negotiations with Joshua. Dude nobody would play that hand now when there is potential for more
            A fight that is based on calling AJ a coward, but he's the one rejecting meetings and contracts. Not just now, but before the Fury fight was even mentioned!

Comment

BTW, I don't usually target forum members but LACEDUP, you can use a better gif to show off Wilder's WILD tendencies than him slipping on the damn sign in the middle of the ring.

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post
                Not Really!

Outside of the UK I think Eddie and AJ took a bit of a hit credibility and image wise. Yeah they're Massive in the UK and doing GREAT which is awesome but the UK is TINY Compared to the US. It is like 11 States alone just as big if not bigger than the UK...

So being BIG in the UK is "CUTE" that is the Equivalent of Canelo Fanbase in Texas alone!

To stack with a legend like Lennox Lewis, they have to be able to do all that in the US and I would say Eddie is off to a AWFUL START trying to expand in the US Image Wise. You promise big fighters and big fights on DAZN and have YET to deliver. Don King and Bob Arum say what you want about them but they delivered MEGA FIGHTS here in the US they wasn't just all TALK like Eddie is looking right now.

Wilder some how swung this thing around with the Fury fight that honestly, nobody expected to happen at least not this year

Wilder now also have OPTIONS! He no longer just need AJ for a big Payday and that is why Eddie is scrambling trying to rush over a new Offer AFTER he already signed on to fight Fury because even Eddie see that Wilder Asking Price will Skyrocket if the event does well
                I guess it's better to be huge in the UK than be average in America like Wilder.

Numbers don't lie.

Comment

Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
                  yup i was like really

its gonna make money.... hearn is just too damn greedy i hope AJ sees that soon he doesnt need hearn

how I know you are lying.....

that 50 million was an offer to fight in the USA of course....

what was their reply?

"well take less money and fight in the uk"

cuz AJ has NEVER fought outside of the uk

you can try again doe
                  dude it's a dual PPV Fight takes place in America but it'll still be PPV in the UK obviously.

Both frank and shelly have admitted to wanting that fight on BT. Obviously that's impossible for Joshua.

You can try again though with your limited knowledge

Comment

Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
                    stop using excuses
                    man this guy is dumb as fuk. hahahahah

this message just shows how little he knows about the UK hahahahahaa

Comment

Originally posted by ELPacman View Post
                      Am I one of the few left with common sense that doesn't believe a word that comes out of Hearn and grumpy older Hearn's mouth?

These guys spit pure turds out their mouth and the AJ fans eat it off the floor. Listen, I don't care much about AJ as a fighter. I don't think he's anything spectacular yet but his promoter (HEARN) is annoying as fuk. The dude knows so well how to stall out a fight to maximize his #1 $property$ in boxing.

All he talks is a tale of lies to string you along to continue to ride the AJ train while you throw your money at him waiting to get a real challenge.

Again, for those that think AJ should not be fighting Wilder or doesn't need him, are not boxing fans. Period.
                      yeah one of the few common sense people who believes the side:

- Who gives an offer but doesn't want to meet.
                      - Who accepts an offer but doesn't want to sign
                      - Who doesn't want to discuss
                      - Who doesn't respond to e-mails
                      - Who negotiate in social media

One of the last common sense men we have!

Comment

Working...
                      X