Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Negrete vs. Franco Ends in Draw, Zorrilla Blasts Out Linger

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ESPN scores a win with this Thursday night card.

Comment

Zorrilla was the suprise of the night. He looked dangerous, but he was in with nobody. I'll put him on my must watch list, 140 is full of talent now.

Comment

The old man said it best! "You can throw a thousand punches but without power, they mean nothing!"

Comment

Originally posted by Corelone View Post
          Zorrilla was the suprise of the night. He looked dangerous, but he was in with nobody. I'll put him on my must watch list, 140 is full of talent now.
          140 got two upcoming puerto rican killers subriel matias and zorilla they gonna clean out the division in 3 to 4 years

Comment

A draw was very good. I couldn't decide who won. A draw was good.

Comment

very close fight for sure not even Robert Garcia and Manny Robles had any idea who was ahead in this fight. Negrete and Franco are both warriors. I wouldn’t mind a rematch but if there was one Negrete beats Franco this time. Age difference wasn’t even a factor in this fight. over 1,000 punches from both fighters was impressive

Comment

Great fight I thought Franco won but not mad at the draw it was a very close fight. They were landing brutal shots. Run it back

Comment

Lets make a rematch!

Comment

Was a defiantly a great match, well evenly matched.

Comment

Working...
                    X