Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bivol: Beterbiev fight needs time.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

thats cause he knews beterbiev knocks him out.

Comment

Not sure why it is never going to be a mega fight or anything like that so do it now!

Comment

Originally posted by SniXSniPe View Post
        I haven't watched the video, but at this point, I think it's mainly because Beterbiev and Bivol, especially Beterbiev, are rather unknown. Hopefully he changes his tune after Beterbiev fights (and presumably beats) Callum Johnson.

Beterbiev fights October 6th against Callum Johnson. I think it wouldn't have been possible anyways.

Interesting enough, Usyk fought Beterbiev in the amateurs. If I recall correctly, Usyk claimed he was his toughest fight, and that they fought 3 times, where Beterbiev won once and Usyk won twice. Also, I'm pretty sure Beterbiev dropped Usyk with a bodyshot as well. He's definitely had some skill in the amateurs, hopefully he gets a chance to prove it in the professionals seeing as how he's not that young anymore.
        yeah beterbiev was 295-5 in the amateurs. its a real shame if he doesnt get his big fights cause this guy could be a potential p4p level fighter, there was huge hype when he turned pro just like usyk and lomachenko

Comment

what is it with these guys

fights ebtween relative nobodies need to build!? f#cing wrong! you need to fight each other and build up from being nobodies! beterbiev hardly fights. you've done next to nohting, too!

sheesh. entitled prick, this kid.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
            what is it with these guys

fights ebtween relative nobodies need to build!? f#cing wrong! you need to fight each other and build up from being nobodies! beterbiev hardly fights. you've done next to nohting, too!

sheesh. entitled prick, this kid.
            Bivol never fought anyone with a losing record and fought Felix Valera after 5 fights. In comparison top 10 LHW Sullivan Barrera fought Valera after 22 fights...

Id say knocking out Barrera after a dozen fights is the complete opposite of cherrypicking and fighting nobodies but ok m8.

Comment

Time for what?

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
                Bivol never fought anyone with a losing record and fought Felix Valera after 5 fights. In comparison top 10 LHW Sullivan Barrera fought Valera after 22 fights...

Id say knocking out Barrera after a dozen fights is the complete opposite of cherrypicking and fighting nobodies but ok m8.

dude in the context of a fight that "needs to build" IE isn't goign to get you enough money when you fight on a premium TV network or a major cable or broadcast network, this is a joke. an absoute joke. and not what you want to hear a young fighter saying .

and yes, sullivan barrera is a complete nobody. again, this is a guy looking to have a fight "build" beyond what it is now, a fight on premium or network TV, and possibly not even a main event.

the idea that this is a fight that needs to build or marinate is a complete joke, and an attempt of the team of a young fighter to stay away from a puncher. nothing at all more. these aren't young guys, they don't have a massive following, no ingrown fanbase, speak no english from what i've seen. there is no reason at all to build this fight! it shoudl ahve alreayd happened! beterbiev is 12 fights into a five year boxing career! he needs to f#cking fight! sheesh!

Comment

Working...
                X