No announcement yet.

Looks like Pacquiao vs Broner in January

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Slicc View Post
    Unless Broner finally decides to let his hands go, I think this fight will probably be a shittier Pac vs Clottey.
    That’s broners biggest problem these days, he trying and acting to be defence fighter, and he is cr@p at that style.

If he lets his hands go, eg against Porter right at the end, there is some pop and speed in them.

But he won’t.

Comment

No source no care

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
        Why does Broner keep getting big fights FFS.
        Same reason Tin Khan does, just a load of BS hype making them high class losers. Broner can fight though and has an outside chance with Manny if its at 140. But if this is whats happening Floyd eliminates 2 thorns by beating one lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Fists_of_Fury View Post
          We like seeing him get beat? I can still enjoy watching Maidana whoop his ass. Pacquiao is gonna put a hurt on him if this fight happens so I will watch for sure.
          LOL see.

I remember saying this back when Broner lost to Maidana when a lot of cats were saying Broner was done for. People love to see c#cky guys lose doe. Look no further than guys like Camacho & Mayorga. Neither of those guys earned nearly as many big fights as they got specifically in their later years, but people loved to see those mfers get their ass beat. Broner is in that same zone with his hater fans. He's probably got another 6 or so L's to burn up before people will get tired of him legit.

Comment

Originally posted by Fists_of_Fury View Post
            Been hearing this **** for years and he never does.
            It's been going on for so long, that it's become a meme. If Broner keeps using that pot-shot statue fighting style, Pac's gonna use it against him. Broner's not winning that fight, unless he either makes some serious adjustments, or Pac loses to father time. I hope this fight doesn't actually happen.

Comment

Pacquiao is going to **** Broner up

I'll admit, Broner has grown on me over the years. I like him.

Total ****ing idiot but I like him

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
                Why does Broner keep getting big fights FFS.
                Because he's the second biggest American boxing star.

Comment

I liek this fight, its a fight broner can win and its a fight pacquaio can win and both can win in spectacular fashion too.

Its a who REALLY wants it more type of fight.

Broner KO's pacquaio hes back in the mix at the top and erases his past for the moment

and if Pacquaio KO's broner then hes back in the mix as a real killer again.

great fight imo.

Comment

And I'll just remind folks that I predicted this would happen:

Originally posted by revelated, August 2018 View Post
                    Manny will turn it down. Because if he DID sign, you'd see Pacquiao/Broner shortly thereafter.
                    And a certain someone said it wasn't even on the radar.

Comment

Originally posted by warrenchico View Post
                      After Pacquiao signing a 2 fight deal with Al Haymon, they are planning a Pacquiao/Broner fight then the winner gets Mayweather.

At age 40, this is an interesting fight. Pac vs Broner, who you got?
                      Easy win for PAC man. Broner is most over rated fighter

Comment

Working...
                      X