Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

With that out the way now, who is Spence fighting?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• With that out the way now, who is Spence fighting?

So, looks like Mikey Garcia has made his choice to not fight Spence. So, who is he fighting to end out the year?

Ugas, Berto or Devon Alexander are the only names in the IBF Top 15 that make sense. Rashadi Ellis but he's with Golden Boy.

PS. Spence is fighting in Arlington in March 2019.

I want Spence vs Ugas

Comment

Originally posted by mcdonalds View Post
      I want Spence vs Ugas
      Isn't Ugas Porter's mandatory?

Although might be more money for Ugas in Spence over Porter. Although I tend to like Ugas' chances of upsetting Porter than Spence.

Comment

I think Berto might be the best name he can fight. Although I think Berto is lined up for Porter's belt to & I give him a much better chance at upsetting Porter than Spence to so Berto would probably be smart to wait for that fight cuz he's not got a lot of opportunities left.

Comment

I was thinking about this earlier.

Who's available at 147?

Khan?

Comment

I'm down for Ugas.

I think he is mandatory, he is a good fighter who comes to win.

Comment

Ugas is not Spence mando. Spence just fought his mando in Ocampo.

One of Ugas or Berto is Porter mabdo tho. WBC hasn't made that clear yet.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                Isn't Ugas Porter's mandatory?

Although might be more money for Ugas in Spence over Porter. Although I tend to like Ugas' chances of upsetting Porter than Spence.
                Ugas is ranked #1 or #2 by the IBF, and he would be the best person available if Spence is fighting sometime in December

Comment

Collazo was rumored a month ago.

Comment

Originally posted by MasterPlan View Post
                    So, looks like Mikey Garcia has made his choice to not fight Spence. So, who is he fighting to end out the year?

Ugas, Berto or Devon Alexander are the only names in the IBF Top 15 that make sense. Rashadi Ellis but he's with Golden Boy.

PS. Spence is fighting in Arlington in March 2019.
                    He is going to keep fighting cans and the flo m os are going to continue to wash his b all’s while a hitting on ggg for doing the same thing
                    Difference is no one is ducking Spence except porter he has lots of options and I don’t blame Spence I blame his team

Comment

Working...
                    X