Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fernando Vargas FINALLY calls out Tito on camera...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by chrisJS View Post
    He's made this excuse plenty of times on camera before. Just go to youtube and you'll find multiple videos.
    Originally posted by Big_L View Post
    This is actually the story that he has repeated many times over the years. Nothing new.

Interesting in the comment section K9 Bundrage said Oba Carr's dad has a similar story.
    OP DKSAB

Comment

This is nothing new. Vargas has always said Trinidad used illegal hand wraps. It's not true. Trinidad just hits damn hard and knocked Vargas out fair and square. In the Hopkins fight Trinidad had to rewrap his hands because under New York state rules he used too much tape. Tape protects the boxers hands but it doesn't increase punching power. If Trinidad was doing anything illegal he would have been punished as Margarito was but of course he wasn't punished because he did nothing wrong. The way he wraps his hands is legal everywhere but in New York. The rules of boxing call for the fighter to wrap his hands right in front of a member of the athletic commission and a member of the opposite team so it's impossible to cheat. After the Hopkins fight and the story about Trinidad's wraps got out Trinidad hit as hard as ever. Trinidad stopped Mayorga years after the Hopkins fight and cracked his chin. Until he fought Trinidad no boxer could even hurt Mayorga. Mayorga said Trinidad was by far the hardest puncher he ever fought. Vargas got knocked out by a better fighter using legal handwraps. Vargas is a sore loser.

Comment

Originally posted by Fists_of_Fury View Post
        ****ing cry baby ped cheat *****. He was a damn steroid cheat ffs. Did Oscar have wraps too since he knocked him on his ass? The wrap **** was a New York commission thing. Different commissions have different rules. Like Abel Sanchez complaining about Canelo's wraps in Vegas.
        Your are exactly right. Trinidad using illegal wraps is a myth for sore losers. He never cheated and he was one of the hardest punchers at 147 and 154 in history. What he did do was hurt Vargas's ability to take a punch in future fights making it easier for other boxers to knock Vargas down or out. Before he fought Trinidad Vargas had never been knocked down.

Comment

I was a big fan of Vargas as a fighter, but he's just bitter by the way he was dismantled by Trinidad. I have suspicions of something else, but I will keep my reservations on that.

Comment

I like Vargas but he's just crying here and besides he brings up Richardson, that guy is one shady dude and his word has no value.

Comment

Yea Vargas has talked about that before in other videos I've seen. And I think there are deeper & better versions of the story cuz he seemed very preoccupied during this interview so it was a tough listen.

Idk if Felix or any of his people have ever responded to it, but you'd probably have to speak Spanish to know for sure & I don't.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
                Your are exactly right. Trinidad using illegal wraps is a myth for sore losers. He never cheated and he was one of the hardest punchers at 147 and 154 in history. What he did do was hurt Vargas's ability to take a punch in future fights making it easier for other boxers to knock Vargas down or out. Before he fought Trinidad Vargas had never been knocked down.
                Trinidad hit so hard Oscar ran and lost that fight because of it lol(I had Oscar winning though). I also thought he softened up Vargas. Trinidad ruined David Reid too. I always wanted to see Quartey and Mosley fight Trinidad. Damn that was a good period of boxing at 147 and 154lbs.

Comment

he has been saying this

Comment

Originally posted by Laszlo View Post
                    Go check on that segbak guys channel you moron.

This coward was crying about losing on there before
                    Originally posted by chrisJS View Post
                    He's made this excuse plenty of times on camera before. Just go to youtube and you'll find multiple videos.
                    I is no moron you is that one.........

Comment

Originally posted by Laszlo View Post
                      OP DKSAB

I know he sure don't......

Comment

Working...
                      X