Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Errol Spence Expects To Eventually Move To 154, 160 Too

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

These big fights need to happen soon if this is really true. If Spence doesn’t fight Crawford or Thurman by sometime in 2020 than those fights might not happen. Thurman has his tuneup than he wants Porter so who really knows at this point. And Crawford is obviously on another network so it’s going to be a pain in the ass to try to make that fight.

Comment

If he can still make weight and not kill himself doing so, I still want to see him clean house at 147. I think he's the guy to do it too.

Comment

Originally posted by Adamsc151 View Post
        I can definitely see Spence going to 154 at some point - especially if promotional differences prevent unification's at 147. He's not naturally big enough to go to 160 though, we all saw what happened when Brook tried that and the height/build difference between the 2 are negligible.
        Originally posted by AdonisCreed View Post
        Better fix that defense before going up to '54 lol I think he'll be okay I think the fact that Brook is having some success at '54 is influencing his decision also.
        Originally posted by Andre_parker1 View Post
        Canelo vs Spence is a super fight and could be the next Floyd vs pacuiao that actually delivers
        Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
        Agree 100%! I think Spence vs. Canelo should happen by Cinco de Mayo 2020 at the latest!
        Originally posted by T.M.T View Post
        Spence will beat that ass just like mayweather did
        I thought Spence ducked a superfight against Miguel Conto at 154??

Comment

Craw Daddy will Tap that Truth before he even goes to 154. Spence wont leave 147 Undefeated Guaranteed.

Comment

Originally posted by Boksfan View Post
            Getting fat huh?
            Huh? What does this have to with future plans?

Comment

Charlo & Hurd would destroy him

Comment

Originally posted by MikeDTheRealOne View Post
                Huh? What does this have to with future plans?
                He's getting fat.

Comment

Originally posted by Adamsc151 View Post
                  I can definitely see Spence going to 154 at some point - especially if promotional differences prevent unification's at 147. He's not naturally big enough to go to 160 though, we all saw what happened when Brook tried that and the height/build difference between the 2 are negligible.
                  It takes time for big WWs to move to MW look how Canelo slowly allowed his body to fill out for the higher weight class, Brook tried to do it overnight the weight carried by the body is not the same as it is building up to it properly.

Comment

Originally posted by Laszlo View Post
                    I thought Spence ducked a superfight against Miguel Conto at 154??
                    I don't recall that! Was that before the Sadam Ali fight? All I know is that Spence has said he would fight Canelo @ 160, and Oscar said he has interest in that fight too, but Spence must contact Oscar! I hope after he unifies at WW, Spence would make Canelo Plan A, and Crawford Plan B! Spence vs. Crawford would be a good fight, but Canelo is a SUPER FIGHT!

Comment

so anyone from 154-168?

Comment

Working...
                      X