Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tim makes it harder for himself but I got Timmeh

Comment

Originally posted by Star Platinum View Post
      Lmao tim was almost killed by provodnikov, who is half the fighter maidana is. Maidana with robert garcia is a beast who applies intelligent pressure behind a solid well timed jab.

I dont see how trex arm bradley outboxes maidana and i dont see him in a close quarter inside phonebooth fight either.
      Maidana with Robert Garcia went life and death with Josesito Lopez. Maidana is overrated and couldn't even beat Alexander.

Comment

Undecided. It would be a great fight, though. Maidana would go full throttle from round 1 and Bradley would oblige him. They both retired early but left with their health intact.

Comment

Bradley by unan.

Comment

Huge Maidana fan but Tim wins, probably even stops him via body shot

Comment

Bradley finds a way to win against someone like maidana. I see alot of body punches

Comment

My gut tells me that Maidana drags Bradley into a war that he doesn't have the firepower to win. I actually think Bradley is fortunate to not have faced many power punching pressure fighters in his career, because if a one dimensional slugger like Provodnikov could push him to the brink, a more well rounded fighter like Maidana may have driven him over the edge. Bradley's instinct to brawl it out when he's hurt would cost him.

Comment

I think in their primes, Bradley would have outboxed him, possibly getting hurt in there, sure, but man had absolutely astonishing recovery ability

Comment

Working...
                  X