No announcement yet.

The BJS Drug Situation Proves How Kell Brook Makes 147

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
    But you don't know that he's using it for sure is what I'm saying?

Fair play on your theory. Not trying to hype or sh^t on your theory. Just asking if there is proof that Brook has used this nasal spray himself before.
    I honestly believe all of the Ingle trained fighters are on something. Ingle knows how to cheat the system, but time to time they slip up over there and someone gets caught out.

Comment

Originally posted by Shontae De'marc View Post
      Hey, leave Kell Brook and his chocolate brownies out of this - this has got to do with a cheating caravan person named BJS, NOT p4p Brook!
      BJS is not incharge of his nutrition, his trainer and strength coach provide him with the supplements.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
        Kid Galahad is out of that gym, isn't he? The guy that got popped for steroids?
        Stanozolol

Comment

Originally posted by FrankieBruno View Post
          Ingle knows how to cheat the system
          What makes you say this & more importantly why you believe he'd act on it?

Comment

It's obvious they're using it...

When I heard that it's not banned in "out of competition" that raised all kinds of red flags.

Comment

What brand is that nasal spray. I'd like to try it.

Comment

I thought he was popped from ephedrine/caffeine? Sold as a nasal congestant at any supplement store.

Definitely no where near as effective as Clenbuterol.

Comment

Originally posted by faceplantingpro View Post
                  Also could be the reason AJ wants nothing to do with fighting in Vegas.
                  Didn't AJ request VADA testing vs Povetkin?

Comment

Well, youve only got to look at Dominic Ingle. You don't look like that naturally at 50. He doesn't just prepare the food and hold the pads you know.

Comment

Originally posted by FrankieBruno View Post
                      I honestly believe all of the Ingle trained fighters are on something. Ingle knows how to cheat the system, but time to time they slip up over there and someone gets caught out.
                      You're close. All world class fighters juice nowadays. As for the Ingles, Doms an expert. Look at hes own physique at 50.

Comment

Working...
                      X