Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did Billy Collins Jr. commit suicide?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You can always tag me punchr my friend, honestly i don't know anything about this, so i can't give you an informed opinion

Comment

I saw a mention and knew it would be you. Just came here to tell you that I hope you get cancer...in the ass.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
        Don't know and don't care but would preciate it if you stopped tagging me. Thanks.

Comment

Panama Lewis did some dastardly things(!).....he's lucky to be alive!....Margarito & Trinidad did the plaster thing, but they got their rears handed to them when they were found out by an intuitive Team-Hopkins & Team-Mosley.....thankfully no suicide conspiracies came of those encounters.....As for Billy Collins? Who could possibly answer that question here on earth!? Thats an exercise in futility....

Comment

Originally posted by lion33lit View Post
            Panama Lewis did some dastardly things(!).....he's lucky to be alive!....Margarito & Trinidad did the plaster thing, but they got their rears handed to them when they were found out by an intuitive Team-Hopkins & Team-Mosley.....thankfully no suicide conspiracies came of those encounters.....As for Billy Collins? Who could possibly answer that question here on earth!? Thats an exercise in futility....
            Except Tito did not do the plaster thing . He had double stack the is legal in Nevada but not in NY.

Billy's father said Jr become a drunk and despondent after that fight . Billy lost 20% of his vision but could actually still have applied for a boxing license. Sr did not want him to box because they had a lawsuit against the NYSAC.

Panama Lewis removed the horse hair padding on Resto's gloves. It was only decades later that Resto claimed PL also had plaster of paris put in his wraps .

I wouldn't be shocked if Panama also tampered with Pryor's gloves in the first fight with Arguello. Those gloves went missing after the fight .
            Last edited by OCPancho; 10-11-2018, 02:10 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by OCPancho View Post
              Except Tito did not do the plaster thing . He had double stack the is legal in Nevada but not in NY.

Billy's father said Jr become a drunk and despondent after that fight . Billy lost 20% of his vision but could actually still applied for a boxing license. Sr did not want him to box because they had a lawsuit against the NYSAC.

Panama Lewis removed the horse hair padding on Resto's gloves. It was only decades later that Resto claimed PL also had plaster of paris put in his wraps .

I wouldn't be shocked if Panama also tampered with Pryor's gloves in the first fight with Arguello. Those gloves went missing after the fight .
              This right here basically sums it up.

Comment

Originally posted by lion33lit View Post
                False, neither Margarito nor Trinidad do the "plaster thing".

Comment

Originally posted by dukesville View Post
                  WRONG.
                  Margarito was caught with a loaded padding.
                  Tito and Tito Sr were not suspended.

Margarito and Capitillo were suspended.
                  Get your facts right .
                  Last edited by OCPancho; 10-11-2018, 02:13 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by OCPancho View Post
                    WRONG.
                    Margarito was caught with a loaded padding.
                    Tito and Tito Sr were not suspended.

Margarito and Capitillo were suspended.
                    Get your facts right .
                    I will repeat...he was not cought with plaster...

Comment

Originally posted by dukesville View Post
                      Check it out yourself online.......Trinidad had em' illegally wrapped (not "plaster", but ILLEGALLY wrapped) for Hopkins. Who knows how many times before him! And Margarito???? Come on man, are you his cousin?

Comment

Working...
                      X