Collapse
No announcement yet.

How come GGG fans acting sour grapes??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

im assuming you mean 'sour grapes' and i dont understand your point, so just cause he didnt knock canelo out it means he doesnt deserve to win?

Comment

What are 'sore grapes'? Is that, like, getting kicked in the nuts or something?

Comment

Originally posted by Koba-Grozny View Post
        What are 'sore grapes'? Is that, like, getting kicked in the nuts or something?
        It's how you win fights. -Andre Ward.

Comment

Golden boy waited ggg out of his fighting prime just like eddie hearn an anthony joshua Trying to do deontay wilder. Canelo never wanted a prime ggg canelo barely beat an old man.

Comment

Originally posted by Jblo View Post
            Golden boy waited ggg out of his fighting prime just like eddie hearn an anthony joshua Trying to do deontay wilder. Canelo never wanted a prime ggg canelo barely beat an old man.
            GGG feasted on bums during his prime and had no problems doing so. Don't blame Golden Boy for GGG being old or bum beating his whole career. Canelo didn't give a **** about hype job GGG. Canelo fought better fighters and is the star.

Comment

Originally posted by Jblo View Post
              Golovkin was the one that waited. He had his shot at greatness against Ward. He chose not to take the opportunity because he knew he'd get beaten EASILY.
              Last edited by Robbie Barrett; 09-30-2018, 01:46 PM.

Comment

Lotta dumb boxing "fans" up in here. They both wanted a ko. Please go into boxing gym,and take up training and sparring. Its insane how easy it is to spot the ppl on here that dont even go to the boxing gyms lol. And are you trying to spell SOUR? Lol

Comment

I'm no GG fan but I think it's funny when people make troll threads, trying to sound clever, and they just come off as dumbasses. Lol
                  It's "sour" grapes. IDK what tha fuk a sore grape is. Lol

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
                    Golovkin was the one that waited. He had his shot at greatness against Ward. He chose not to take the opportunity because he knew he'd get beaten EASILY.
                    Ward may or may not have beaten Golovkin 'easily' (myself I think Andre would have won a tough fight) had he fought Golovkin c. 2015, but the reasons GGG wasn't interested can be explained far more rationally by the fact that he had just been told he'd be mando to the Canelo / Cotto winner if he beat Lemieux when the Ward offer came in. Now, I ain't a manager, nor do I pretend to understand the nuances of that game, but it seems to me that in that circumstance no fighter on earth - 'scared' or not would have elected to take the Ward fight. Say GGG had been your fighter, man... what would you have told him to do?

Comment

Originally posted by JasonBoxing View Post
                      Wasn't he suppose to knock out canelo
                      No. It was Oscar and Canelo who promised us a couple of thousand times that Canelo would knock GGG out. Canelo said he visualized knocking GGG out every night before he went to bed. What happened to that???? Canelo's best punches never even staggered GGG. GGG never promised a KO. That was all Canelo and Oscar. As for GGG chickening out of a war, he threw about 200 more punches than Canelo and landed about 40 more punches than Canelo. Both men came to fight and fought well in a great fight. You are just another GGG hater of so many on this forum.

Comment

Working...
                      X