Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Canelo's cut in the 4th was probably a head butt right?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
    That uppercut doesn't even land. They show it on replay at the end of the round.
    Slow-motion doesn't count.

Comment

It's from a hard firm jab.

Comment

Originally posted by BLASTER1 View Post
        It's from a hard firm jab.
        Jabs aren't real. They don't count in boxing.

Comment

That uppercut doesn't even land. They show it on replay at the end of the round.
          The one at 16:50 mark? Really? You don't think that was a landed punch? Can't be sure if it caused the cut but to my eyes it looks like a pretty good connect. If you ain't counting punches like that for Golovkin I guess I can see how you might have Canelo dominating..
          Last edited by Citizen Koba; 09-30-2018, 03:41 AM.

Comment

And your saying when Canelo farts they don't stink!

Comment

It was a butt I believe

Comment

Never ask a Golovkin fan for evidence. I've been asking for over a year for all the clean power shots Golovkin landed in the first fight. I got ****ing 2 out of the whole damn fight.
                You also asked for pics of when ggg swelled up before in other fights, when i gave them you went missing as usual lil robbie

Comment

Head butted, even Canelo mentioned it to his trainer in between one of the rounds!

I think it was accidental though

Comment

Never ask a Golovkin fan for evidence. I've been asking for over a year for all the clean power shots Golovkin landed in the first fight. I got ****ing 2 out of the whole damn fight.
                    yeah they don't believe in evidence. Like the popular saying of "Canelo was out on his feet and almost stopped in the 10th round" until I kept showing up in threads posting the shot GGG landed followed by about 10 missed punches. These guys are liars and they tell lies in packs hoping one day everyone will eventually agree with it when there is proof they are lying..

Comment

Originally posted by Shape up View Post
                      You also asked for pics of when ggg swelled up before in other fights, when i gave them you went missing as usual lil robbie
                      The Rosado fight? He was barely marked i posted pics.

Comment

Working...
                      X