The case for floyd higher on ATG list than Duran

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
    DUCKY,

Last time that I checked, you are still DUCKING the challenge!!!

Here are the 2 threads where I challenged you and I am still patiently waiting for 180+ pages combined!!!

https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/s...d.php?t=787655

https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/s...d.php?t=790502

SO

YES

YOU

ARE

A

LIAR

and

CHEAT

that

has

been

QUACKING

and

QUACKING!

LAST TIME I CHECKED, YOU GOT YOUR ASS BEAT 4-0, CRIED, AND THEN DUCKED YOUR OWN CHALLENGE.

How about this, pvssy boy. You keep saying I lied and cheated. Let's get that rematch and you share your information and prove that I lied and cheated. If you fail, you take a permanent ban. If you prove it, I take the ban

Go ahead and duck this in front of everyone. I'll be waiting pvssy boy. Then explain why you've been accusing me of lying and cheating for over a year yet you aren't willing to step up!

WHAT IS YOUR ANSWER? ACCEPT OR DECLINE?
    Last edited by travestyny; 10-06-2018, 04:31 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by OCPancho View Post
      How many times has Floyd fought as an underdog ?
      Crickets.
      Originally posted by travestyny View Post
      LMAOOOOO. YOU MEAN YOUR HERO HAD THE CHANCE AND BLEW IT. MAYWEATHER OWNS A WIN OVER YOUR BOY SON. Pac ALSO GOT EXPOSED BY HIS OWN TRAINER AND FATHER FIGURE WHO SAID THAT THEIR SIDE WAS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE FIGHT NOT HAPPENING IN THEIR PRIMES.

Now you want to fault Mayweather because he was always the favorite. Well, you can keep trying to find a Mayweather fan that apologizes for him being too good

Sorry, you lose again and again

As others have said and you DUCKed the main point,
      Floyd just seems to know how to fail in putting together high risk fights …. well, not even "risky" fights!

Why is it always Floyd that has this problem especially when all I ever hear is that other boxers WANT to FIGHT Floyd? Others are not intentionally trying to avoid fighting Floyd. To the contrary, they all want to fight Floyd!!!!

Comment

As others have said and you DUCKed the main point,
        Floyd just seems to know how to fail in putting together high risk fights …. well, not even "risky" fights!

Why is it always Floyd that has this problem especially when all I ever hear is that other boxers WANT to FIGHT Floyd? Others are not intentionally trying to avoid fighting Floyd. To the contrary, they all want to fight Floyd!!!!
        Always seemed to have what problem? People ducking him?

Like Pacquiao ducked him in his prime. Mosley ducked him in his prime?

Maybe your boy was too pvssy and knew he would lose. He was right

We know where you get your pvssy tendencies from. He should have just asked for a draw after the first punch, just like you did

Comment

DUCKY,

Last time that I checked, you are still DUCKING the challenge!!!

Here are the 2 threads where I challenged you and I am still patiently waiting for 180+ pages combined!!!

https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/s...d.php?t=787655

https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/s...d.php?t=790502

SO

YES

YOU

ARE

A

LIAR

and

CHEAT

that

has

been

QUACKING

and

QUACKING!

LAST TIME I CHECKED, YOU GOT YOUR ASS BEAT 4-0, CRIED, AND THEN DUCKED YOUR OWN CHALLENGE.

How about this, pvssy boy. You keep saying I lied and cheated. Let's get that rematch and you share your information and prove that I lied and cheated. If you fail, you take a permanent ban. If you prove it, I take the ban

Go ahead and duck this in front of everyone. I'll be waiting pvssy boy. Then explain why you've been accusing me of lying and cheating for over a year yet you aren't willing to step up!

WHAT IS YOUR ANSWER? ACCEPT OR DECLINE?

See it didn't take much to prove who was really LYING!

The threads are still going strong because DUCKY has NOT accepted the challenge!

now that he has been exposed, he will not admit to it. He will do what he always does.

DEFLECT to something else …. EXPOSED!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by adp02 View Post

see it didn't take much to prove who was really lying!

The threads are still going strong because ducky has not accepted the challenge!

Now that he has been exposed, he will not admit to it. He will do what he always does.

deflect to something else …. exposed!!!!

you just ducked it you moron. Lmaooo. Look at his squirm yall.

Do you accept or decline adp? You going to prove i lied and cheated right?

I accept! Let's go. DON'T TRY TO SQUIRM TO CLAIMING THERE IS A DEFLECTION WHEN YOU JUST SAID IT'S ABOUT ME LYING AND CHEATING! Permanent ban. Prove your words! WILL YOU DUCK OR ACCEPT?

Comment

DUCKY, now I need to accept my challenge?

We have been waiting for 180+ pages for you to accept the challenge.

Once you agree, the next step is to get the judges …. well, that is usually the case. For you, we need to be sure on what you agreed on. Then get the judges. Not for me to agree to what I wrote!!!!

DUCKY is still QUACKING!!!!!!
              you just ducked it you moron. Lmaooo. Look at his squirm yall.

Do you accept or decline adp? You going to prove i lied and cheated right?

I accept! Let's go. DON'T TRY TO SQUIRM TO CLAIMING THERE IS A DEFLECTION WHEN YOU JUST SAID IT'S ABOUT ME LYING AND CHEATING! Permanent ban. Prove your words! WILL YOU DUCK OR ACCEPT?

There you go again.

Folks, this is a repeat. DUCKY, what did you agree to this time? Meaning, is this again you pretending to agree but in reality it is you wanting this to be on something other than my challenge?

I have 2 threads where I already challenged you. You know what the challenge is. Do you accept the challenge that I stated there?

Comment

Man, I have to spell it out to you!
                That meant that your hero Floyd was not able to get himself to fight "risky" opponents!

Duran went up and fought SRL, Hagler, Hearns, Barkley,...

Floyd went up and fought Baldomir, Berto, McGregor, and Guerrero, and some who were past their prime …. and then called out Marquez, Hatton and others that were fighting primarily or solely at below 147.

When he had to fight a fight that was "risky", Floyd went on vacation!

And what’s your point? Duran lost to all those guys you mentioned lmao don’t bring Barkley in this conversation. He only beat Ray Leonard once and lost to him twice also lost to Hearns and Hagler. You don’t get credit for taking fights you have to actually win them to get the credit. No participation trophies in boxing. Floyd beat the best and there’s nothing you can say about his resume. And if those guys were past their “prime” then so was Floyd. So what’s your point? All them other cowards were afraid to fight him when he was at 135

Comment

There you go again.

Folks, this is a repeat. DUCKY, what did you agree to this time? Meaning, is this again you pretending to agree but in reality it is you wanting this to be on something other than my challenge?

I have 2 threads where I already challenged you. You know what the challenge is. Do you accept the challenge that I stated there?

I accept your duel, ADP.

Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
                  After 2 months, I decided to a DUEL. This was to prove that he CHEATED and LIED the first time around.

EXACTLY WHAT YOU STATED. I ACCEPT! DO YOU ACCEPT?

Phrase it anyway you want to the judges. I don't care. Use any quotations of mine that you want, because I'm going to rip through your quotations...and I have so many of your incorrect quotations that this is going to be easy work.

Waiting for you to duck! ACCEPT OR DECLINE?

STOP CLAIMING THAT SOMEONE IS DEFLECTING WHEN ALL I'VE BEEN USING IS YOUR OWN QUOTATIONS YOU SLIMY DUCKING BlTCH!

Don't tell me you're going to back down from your own statement....AGAIN!
                  Last edited by travestyny; 10-06-2018, 06:13 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by !! Shawn View Post

You shouldnt talk about fights you haven't actually watched.

Even by round 5, legendary commentator Don Dumphy says "My score card is unofficial, but I have the champion very far behind"

the champion was Buchanann.

https://www.thefightcity.com/june-26...n-vs-buchanan/

Here is an article about the fight, it wasn't close. You are revealing your ignorance.
                    Since when do unofficial scorecards count for anything?
                    Harold Lederman had Canelo losing to GGG by a wide margin both times and both times he got it wrong.

You are the one who is revealing your ignorance.

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
                      I accept your duel, ADP.

EXACTLY WHAT YOU STATED. I ACCEPT! DO YOU ACCEPT?

Phrase it anyway you want to the judges. I don't care. Use any quotations of mine that you want, because I'm going to rip through your quotations...and I have so many of your incorrect quotations that this is going to be easy work.

Waiting for you to duck! ACCEPT OR DECLINE?

STOP CLAIMING THAT SOMEONE IS DEFLECTING WHEN ALL I'VE BEEN USING IS YOUR OWN QUOTATIONS YOU SLIMY DUCKING BlTCH!

Don't tell me you're going to back down from your own statement....AGAIN!
                      Damn

Adp02 really is ducking his own challenge.

What a coward.

Comment

Working...
                      X