The case for floyd higher on ATG list than Duran

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [QUOTE=TonyGe;19182869]
    Originally posted by THEFRESHBRAWLER View Post
    I named 4 fighters and out of the 4 that’s who you chose to compare to Ken Buchanan smh. Juan Marquez will likely get in the HOF also. Didn’t Duran lowblow a Buchanan and didn’t he duck Buchanan years later? Was he suspended and stripped for ducking out on two contracts he agreed to rematch Ken Buchanan?[/QUOTE

As far as I know he didn't get stripped for not fighting Buchanan. I could be wrong. Do you have a link?
    I think it’s in one of my old magazines I’d have to do some digging it’ll take me a few hours I had a freak accident at work so I’m kind of handicapped lol

Comment

• Originally posted by THEFRESHBRAWLER View Post
      Did Mikey Garcia move up to WW after he called out Spence like Floyd did????? lmaooo He called Oscar and Shane out on January 2005 he fought his first Welterweight fight on November 2005 lmaooooo. What horrible excuse do you have now It just shows you how biased youall are and I really think it’s something else.
      I bet you feel stupid you really thought you had it figured out. Everybody on the HBO broadcast know them dudes didn’t want to fight Floyd at that time from Roy Jones to Lampley. Even Roy said the risk is too high for them to fight Floyd.

Calling someone out doesnt mean **** unless you are willing to get in their face and move up to their weight. Floyd did neither

He moved up to their weight same year he called them out. Stick to hockey
      Feel stupid about what? He was calling out guys who werent in the same division. It was silly then and now. He moved up later, so what? He still didnt fight either guy in their prime. So whats the big deal? Do we give Oscar big credit for beating an old Chavez? No. As a matter of fact, floyd chose to avoid the better prime welters and even said so after the Hatton fight. “Im not trying to fight no welterweights”.

Comment

• Originally posted by Real boxer View Post
        Feel stupid about what? He was calling out guys who werent in the same division. It was silly then and now. He moved up later, so what? He still didnt fight either guy in their prime. So whats the big deal? Do we give Oscar big credit for beating an old Chavez? No. As a matter of fact, floyd chose to avoid the better prime welters and even said so after the Hatton fight. “Im not trying to fight no welterweights”.

Lmaoo you are pathetic.
        He was in their division you were wrong, go away. They ducked him because they were scared point blank period.

Comment

• Originally posted by mcdonalds View Post
          I just watched duran vs leonard, mayweather would SCHOOL duran LMFAO

Easily bro too quick defense too good especially a prime Mayweather it would be an easy UD. The “power” would be a non issue. Duran never knocked out an elite fighter with the defense of FM.

Comment

Easily bro too quick defense too good especially a prime Mayweather it would be an easy UD. The “power” would be a non issue. Duran never knocked out an elite fighter with the defense of FM.
            That works both ways. Mayweather never fought a prime fighter with the skills of Duran.

Comment

• Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
              That works both ways. Mayweather never fought a prime fighter with the skills of Duran.
              Canelo will go on to have a better career imo.

Comment

Canelo will go on to have a better career imo.
                It's possible he could surpass Mayweather but were talking about Duran and Mayweather. Don't know what Canelo has to do with it.

Comment

• Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
                  It's possible he could surpass Mayweather but were talking about Duran and Mayweather. Don't know what Canelo has to do with it.
                  You said Mayweather hasn’t faced anyone like Duran I said Canelo will be better than Duran

Comment

Lmaoo you are pathetic.
                    He was in their division you were wrong, go away. They ducked him because they were scared point blank period.
                    Nobody ducked floyd, ever. He is known for ducking several fighters though. And no, he wasnt in their division. You said it yourself.

Comment

• Originally posted by Real boxer View Post
                      Nobody ducked floyd, ever. He is known for ducking several fighters though. And no, he wasnt in their division. You said it yourself.
                      Indenial and delusional. I prove facts you just talk. How you got your rep is beyond me lol. Have a nice day Sir

Comment

Working...
                      X