No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jerwin Ancajas: Nothing Changes, I Want All Champs at 115

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Laszlo View Post
    Kid just lost a journeyman and got a gift.
    The top boys put this clown to sleep easy.

It's thanks to cowards like Jerwis that the expression "paper champ" exists.

Im not sure If Jervin could even beat the guy Rungvisai just blasted out in a round.
    "Coward"? Says the guy who boxes sitting down using only his fingers... on a keyboard.

Comment

Originally posted by Nomar View Post
      "Coward"? Says the guy who boxes sitting down using only his fingers... on a keyboard.
      Don't blame me that your fighter got smashed up dude.

Blame the mexican bum that destroyed him.

Comment

I really like Ancajas, he's a southpaw with a solid jab and has good movement.

But I hate how he is signed with Top Rank. All top rank fighters are saying now is "I want to unify" but never doing it, ie: Crawford, Zurdo

Comment

Just go watch the fight dude. It wasn't close at all.
          Jervis got smashed up by a bum dude.

He's not troubling anybody.

Coward is just begging for a payday
          Alright man i've finally watched it and i got it 8-4 ancajas. Just cleaner busier,more consistent jab and straight to the body. While barrios did have moments it was brief more eye catching maybe but not enough. I only got rounds 3,5,9 and 11 for santiago. People are giving too much credit to those very brief moments of santiago while completely ignoring that ancajas is dictating the pace. Santiago did have success getting inside but he wasn't able to do it CONSISTENTLY when ancajas has more success fighting at the distance he wants.

Comment

Originally posted by HumanBag View Post
            Alright man i've finally watched it and i got it 8-4 ancajas. Just cleaner busier,more consistent jab and straight to the body. While barrios did have moments it was brief more eye catching maybe but not enough. I only got rounds 3,5,9 and 11 for santiago. People are giving too much credit to those very brief moments of santiago while completely ignoring that ancajas is dictating the pace. Santiago did have success getting inside but he wasn't able to do it CONSISTENTLY when ancajas has more success fighting at the distance he wants.
            Your just lying. Deep down you know Jerlvin is a bum.

Comment

Your just lying. Deep down you know Jerlvin is a bum.
              Nah man im as honest as a suspect being interrogated by fbi.

Comment

Originally posted by HumanBag View Post

Saw this fight twice, I had to see the last one in slow motion, only during exchances because there were so many close rounds. Barrios did great in this fight, was a fast counter puncher, and not afraid to go all out in the inside. That said, I had Ancajas winning 7 rounds. For Ancajas I had him winning rounds 1,2,6,7,8,10,11.. and for Barrios 3,4,5,9,12. Barrios brought his A game for this title fight, and he did really great with his defense and did good at neutralizing Ancajas' jab.
                Last edited by warrenchico; 09-30-2018, 09:08 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by warrenchico View Post
                  Saw this fight twice, I had to see the last one in slow motion, only during exchances because there were so many close rounds. Barrios did great in this fight, was a fast counter puncher, and not afraid to go all out in the inside. That said, I had Ancajas winning 7 rounds. For Ancajas I had him winning rounds 1,2,6,7,8,10,11.. and for Barrios 3,4,5,9,12. Barrios brought his A game for this title fight, and he did really great with his defense and did good at neutralizing Ancajas' jab.
                  I think one thing we can agree on is that while barrios did good he didn't do enough there were times he got inside but some of them just ends in a clinch and while ancajas didn't dominate he dictated the pace fighting at the distance he wants for most of the fight.

Comment

Working...
                  X