Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GGG scumbags Brother is a sore loser LOL, HE TRIED TO RUSH CANELO AFTER THE FIGHT!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I feel like a lot of yall took too much blows to the head.

Comment

Hell, if he wants to get lit up like a christmas tree too then I say let him. The whole of Kazakhstan can come at Canelo and he'll turn their country into one big christmas tree farm.

Comment

Originally posted by Shontae De'marc View Post
        Hell, if he wants to get lit up like a christmas tree too then I say let him. The whole of Kazakhstan can come at Canelo and he'll turn their country into one big christmas tree farm.

Comment

Originally posted by iamboxing View Post
          Well, all I see is he's being held in the corner by one of the men in red suit jackets, but we don't really know why he's being held. He could have just wanted to go to the Canelo corner to shake hands. Most are restrained from doing that until the other fighter has finished celebrating or settled down.

What I find particularly telling about the video is the contrast between the two corners. Canelo is in his corner on the post celebrating while Golovkin is just standing there with a beaten look on his face. Golovkin's team also look like they're consoling him and dejected while Canelo's look upbeat and celebrating.
          If I heard I lost my biggest fight I would be upset too.

Comment

OP full of crap. Video shows nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by kafkod View Post
              Boxers getting assaulted by the opponents trainer after a fight is another danger of the sport that doesn't find its way into the statistics!
              LOL.

Well thats something thats so effed up that in the rare cases when it does happen a guy should be punished anyway & drastically.

I don't think its a huge problem or anything, but its a problem which I don't think should be looked over like it usually is. A random corner guy or anyone with any sorta credential that can get them into the ring should have that position threatened, at best, or lost completely if they show an aggressive intent towards a fighter or official or hell anyone else in the ring. That type of sh^t should be 100% unacceptable.

Comment

if you replace kazakhstan with african american and this post will suddenly become racist.

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
                  Emotions run hight, dude had to pratically watch his lil brother take a beating for 36 minutes and their was nothing he can do, the instant he stepped into the ring he ran to canelo and try swinging on him lucky the MGM grand people were able to spot the disgruntled brother and stop him before he tried to pulled another dirrell uncle piece of **** move or another James Butler
                  Lol @ taking a beating when Canelo was hurt and out landed by 30 punches. Stfu you fkn fangirl

Comment

POS Russian KGB scumbag. I hope the cartel finds him and decapitate his drunk ass. Better yet, some one contact Team Canelo and I'll gladly take care of this POS. Death to mother Russia.

Comment

Lmfao. Man, you made my day. Thanks brotha.

Thanks for the green. Right back at Cha brotha!

Comment

Working...
                      X