Collapse
No announcement yet.

Prime Kelly Pavlik vs GGG

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GGG is more versatile than Kelly. He is the better boxer technically in my opinion.

GGG by unanimous decision

Comment

Pavlik was a basic fighter.

GGG wins easily

Comment

similar to what hopkins did but just more output...GGG would dominate pavlik and jab him to death. Jermain Taylor made kelly pavlik bigger than he was, timing is everthing. (JT had the 1st fight until KP dropped the hammer)

Comment

Pavlik by UD.

Comment

Originally posted by ippo View Post
            Kelly is an underrated righter.That Jab and power in both hands.10 years ago we had better middleweights than now.Does GGG have a better win then a prime Jermain Taylor?I dont think GGG has the craft that Hopkins had to beat him.Also that was at 168.
            Pavlik would should what mexican style is about and stop him make no mistake, facts are facts he struggled with a light-middleweight who even lost rounds against Amir Khan could you imagine Pavilk vs Kelly Brook

Comment

All these people saying he'd KO Pavlik when he couldn't even KO Jacobs or little Nelo not once but twice lol.

Prime Pavlik would knock ggg out.

-Size, ggg fanboys cried and freaked out about DJ's 5'11 73" reach, well Pavlik was 6'2 and had a 75" reach.

-Power, Canelo & DJ gained ggg's respect with their power, Pavlik hits harder than both of them.

-Style, Pavlik comes forward, everyone from Canelo to Curtis Stevens had success against ggg coming forward. Pavlik pumping out his jab with his 75" reach would murder ggg.

ggg would not make it in the stacked 160 division Pavlik made his name in. These days it's been taken over by the JMW division.

Comment

I'd pick it to be FOTY. Probably favor Golovkin, but the fans would've won that one

Comment

This fight would probably end in a ko Golovkin would have to get close to land his shots like Tyson did with his opponents. But Golovkin is stiff and that gives Pavlik the chance to land his shots. Interesting 50/50 fight.

Comment

Anyone whose seen tape on GGG in his younger days knows he isn’t remotely the same fighter he was 10 years ago.
                    Watch him box an Andre Dirrel.

Comment

Stop hyping up JT, he essentially lost to a welterweight in Cory Spinks, AND Hopkins in the second fight.

I still think Kelly wins this matchup though. Especially based on the Daniel Jacobs fight.
                      Last edited by Star Platinum; 09-27-2018, 11:58 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X