Collapse
No announcement yet.

Prime Kelly Pavlik vs GGG

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GGG would KO Pavlik and Martinez on the same night. Pavlik doesnt have the power to keep GGG off of him.

Comment

Originally posted by Diego Rodriguez View Post
      Super fun fight. I'd go with Golovkin but who knows.

As much as the hater crowd denies it Golovkin is actually a very good boxer. Both of these guys would love to keep the range. I just see Golovkin being a better boxer than Pavlik.

Golovkin is crisper with his shots and Pavlik could be hit and hurt.
      I agree plus GGG has never been down or even staggered much. He has an iron jaw. Pavlik's chin is OK but he can't take what GGG can dish out.

Comment

Originally posted by Shako93 View Post
        GGG would KO Pavlik and Martinez on the same night. Pavlik doesnt have the power to keep GGG off of him.

Comment

Canelo walked down GGG so I got Pavlik. He's longer and taller than GGG. Kelly also beat Taylor who I rate higher than GGG.

Comment

Just like he KO'd midget Canelo, right?

Comment

Pavlik does not have the power to keep ggg off? Are you serious?

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
                I agree plus GGG has never been down or even staggered much. He has an iron jaw. Pavlik's chin is OK but he can't take what GGG can dish out.
                well kelly has never been knocked out.He has been knocked down,but his chin is good though.

Comment

Originally posted by whoelsebutjames View Post
                  Pavlik is a cut above Golovkin.
                  I'd take Kelly also.

Kelly's resume is leagues above Gennady - whose best wins are a Welterweight, Danny Jacobs (debatable win and Danny looked terrible against Arias AND Sulecki), and a gift draw and clear loss against Mr. MIDDLEWEIGHT CA$HNELO

Yeah, Kelly thumps Gennady

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
                    Toss up, same calibre of fighter. Pavlik has a better resume though.
                    Yeah beating Taylor is higher than any of GGG's win.I like both fighters.Im just starting to compare them now that GGG is no longer champion.I have Kelly just a tad higher,i like ggg but he doesnt have any signature wins.

Comment

But Canelo does?

Wtf lmfao

Danny Jacobs and Ca$hnelo NEUTERED Gennady. His power was no more than a hyped up myth.

Strong guy, sure, but his gift was his chin - not his power.

He couldn't even hurt JMW Ca$hnelo and was definitely more worn after 12 with Danny than Danny was - and Danny very well might lose next month...would be VERY bad for Gennady

Comment

Working...
                      X