Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can beterbiev become a p4p level fighter?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
    Beating Bivol alone gets you a top p4p spot? Are you mad? How does that happen when Bivol isn't even in the top 10?
    Yes, Bivol is #1 at 175 in my opinion. He has looked very impressive so far.

Comment

Originally posted by pillowfists98 View Post
      Why would you rank him over Alvarez???

Comment

That's not what you said. You said "top 10 p4p" if he beats Bivol, which is ridiculous. I don't think his own mom would say that.

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
          Why would you rank him over Alvarez???
          He is more talented in my opinion.

Comment

That's not what you said. You said "top 10 p4p" if he beats Bivol, which is ridiculous. I don't think his own mom would say that.
            Its just my opinion. I rate Bivol very highly. If people can put Spence on a P4P list just for beating Brook then I would put Beterbiev on it if he could beat Bivol. I would be very impressed with him if he could.

Comment

I wouldn't put him on their personally for it but To be fair one good win and passing the eye test can get u in contention these days lol.

Comment

He is more talented in my opinion.
                Both are undefeated but Alvarev has the better resume and has proven himself against better boxers..So he has to be ranked higher

Comment

Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
                  I wouldn't put him on their personally for it but To be fair one good win and passing the eye test can get u in contention these days lol.
                  I laugh when you make posts like this man, because honestly how was GGG on the p4p list?? honestly what were theses big wins that got him there?? was he not there because he passed the eye test??? isnt the eye test what you are using to hype Joe Joyce?? you can not decide when the eye test can be used and legit and then laugh when others use the same criteria that you use man

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
                    Both are undefeated but Alvarev has the better resume and has proven himself against better boxers..So he has to be ranked higher
                    Aside from Kovalev their resumes are pretty much identical. Head to head I would pick Bivol over Alvarez every single time.

Comment

aside from kovalev their resumes are pretty much identical. Head to head i would pick bivol over alvarez every single time.
                      but if one has a better resume in the same division, does he not have to be ranked higher?

Comment

Working...
                      X